Port Adelaide: We Exist To Win Sponsorships

Looking back now at the season Port were kissed on the dick with their double up games

2nd x 2
11th x 2
12th x 2
13th x 2
14th x 2

(average ladder position of double up opponents 10.4)

On the flipside ours was

1st x 2
Melb (currently top 6 potentially top 4) x 2
GWS (currently top 6 potentially top 4) x 2
9th x 2
18th x 2

(average ladder position of double up opponents 7.8)

You finished 2nd last year and we finished 7th, that is how the fixture is built. They divide it into three tiers based on table finish. You dropped a hilarious 10 places this year so you will have an easier fixture next year, it's pretty simple.

Enjoy your ladder bounce on top of an easier draw. Hopefully it will wallpaper over the cracks once more.

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
You finished 2nd last year and we finished 7th, that is how the fixture is built. They divide it into three tiers based on table finish. You dropped a hilarious 10 places this year so you will have an easier fixture next year, it's pretty simple.

Enjoy your ladder bounce on top of an easier draw. Hopefully it will wallpaper over the cracks once more.

As always I find the typical #portlogic hilarious.

Port supporters go from spending the whole season trying to convince everyone that Port supposedly have a better list, but then at the end of the season where both sides win 12 games that it is apparently a bigger failure for Adelaide than Port?

How on earth does that work ?

Port (according to #Portlogic) have a better list than Adelaide
Less injuries
Easier draw

v

Adelaide (according to #Portlogic) have a poorer list than Port do
Way more injuries
Harder draw

So how does the supposedly lesser squad (according to Port supporters), with more injuries and a harder draw turn out to be a bigger failure than Port? :drunk:

That's some serious #Portlogic at work.

Mahlepi

Cancelled
Mar 16, 2015
danger zone
AFL Club
Geelong
davidmel.jpg

As always I find the typical #portlogic hilarious.

Port supporters go from spending the whole season trying to convince everyone that Port supposedly have a better list, but then at the end of the season where both sides win 12 games that it is apparently a bigger failure for Adelaide than Port?

How on earth does that work ?

Port (according to #Portlogic) have a better list than Adelaide
Less injuries
Easier draw

v

Adelaide (according to #Portlogic) have a poorer list than Port do
Way more injuries
Harder draw

So how does the supposedly lesser squad (according to Port supporters), with more injuries and a harder draw turn out to be a bigger failure than Port? :drunk:

That's some serious #Portlogic at work.

Nice strawman. I'm not sure Port fans have been mentioning lists. I certainly haven't.

We have just been laughing at your s**t season after finishing 2nd last year when so many of your fans thought you were shoe ins for the flag.

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide

What’s Slops and Rocks are your upside

No Wingard and no Polec
And throw in a Hinkley
Looking good there Ronnie .....real good!

What’s Slops and Rocks are your upside

No Wingard and no Polec
And throw in a Hinkley
Looking good there Ronnie .....real good!

Hi hypocritical injury troll.

:rolleyes:

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
Nice strawman. I'm not sure Port fans have been mentioning lists. I certainly haven't.

We have just been laughing at your s**t season after finishing 2nd last year when so many of your fans thought you were shoe ins for the flag.

So who has a better list Adelaide or Port ?

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
So who has a better list Adelaide or Port ?
Oh it has to be the Puffers:rolleyes:....they are were a top four team apparently.

Poorts league average of games being put into players 23-and-under was 38%, they invested just a quarter of all matches into players in this age group – the least of any side outside the top eight. This group of players collected just 38 AFLCA votes, which is barely half of the league wide average of 71.
...because all of them "missing pieces" were picked instead...to stink things up.:D

They put 57% of games into players 24-29 for 199 AFLCA votes, and 18 per cent of games into players 30 and over for 79 votes – above the average AFL return for both groups.
...because selfish Kern was trying to put some kudos into his Coaches resume`.Back:fire:

Overpaying at the trade table for the likes of Polec, Ryder and Dixon robbed them of the chance to bring in elite youth three years in a row.
That’s the kind of move that if it brings you success you can forgive, but all it has brought them is one finals campaign and no finals wins in three years.
...ROFL:eek:

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hypocrite.

Hi injury troll!

You idiot.
And you only had to go back to 2014 to find a vague reference to what everyone knew back then

Nice try but again

Massive fail !

And you only had to go back to 2014 to find a vague reference to what everyone knew back then

Nice try but again

Massive fail !

Oh hi hypocrite!

No hypocrisy at all

If that’s the best you can find in 4 years I’d be thinking you’ve proven the opposite !

Hilarious

Hi hypocrite.

That was a ten second search for a term I know you've used, there's no need to hunt any further.

As you said, trolls injury = injury troll. Which also makes you a hypocrite.

subaru

Cancelled
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi hypocrite.

That was a ten second search for a term I know you've used, there's no need to hunt any further.

As you said, trolls injury = injury troll. Which also makes you a hypocrite.
No
Not quite

Try again

Still no sponsor and now the players are jumping ship
No one to play against in China

It’s a bit of a rabble down there isn’t it?
All those GRAND plans is conquering the Asian market and you can’t even keep a player that came back coz he was homesick!
Congrats
I think that may just be a first too !

Back