Song Contest Part XIII, Host: JoshWoodenSpoon, Theme: Woodblocks/Cowbells, Noms Due: Mon 8:45pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh, fair call. MWPP noms due 10 AM Sunday - so we better listen to everything tonight, and then vote tonight or Sat :)
Great minds think alike :)
I'm going to have to vote tonight I think
Unsure when I'll be home on Saturday night , if at all :D

TBH if you get through more than 30 seconds of most of those songs I take my hat off to you.
Unless we're talking about a very long song (thinking about Dopesmoker now haha), I listen to the whole thing
Also the footy will help me get through it tonight (I'll have it on mute :))

You’ve got today, tonight, tomorrow, tomorrow night and Sunday morning...surely it takes 5 minutes to do your votes?
We listen to every song in its entirety haha... #integrity. And not so much ME, but usually MWPP likes to re-listen to her shortlist to separate her votes.
We both have busy weekends coming up so that's why we'll get it all done tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBH if you get through more than 30 seconds of most of those songs I take my hat off to you.

I did, though I'm not sure I'm the better for it...

Never had to roll a dice to distribute votes before.

I did, though I'm not sure I'm the better for it...

Never had to roll a dice to distribute votes before.
I’m sorry to have caused you distress mate. Just shut your eyes and think of England.

There are some good ones in there though, I know which would have my votes.

No typo, 48 hours is plenty of time
Nah, not really. Friday night & Saturday? 34 songs?

It might’ve been do-able if we had Thursday night to make a start on listening to the playlist.

Not much point to Song Contest if you don’t listen to what people nommed. I never really understood the whole speed-boting thing where people listen to the first 20 secs of each song and vote only for the songs they know or the crap which instantly grabs them.

I think that’s one of the main reasons why the results are often such a let down.

I might have to vote along random lines... 5 votes to the longest song title.

Last edited:
Nah, not really. Friday night & Saturday? 34 songs?

It might’ve been do-able if we had Thursday night to make a start on listening to the playlist.

Not much point to Song Contest if you don’t listen to what people nommed. I never really understood the whole speed-boting thing where people listen to the first 20 secs of each song and vote only for the songs they know or the crap which instantly grabs them.

I think that’s one of the main reasons why the results are often such a let down.

I might have to vote along random lines... 5 votes to the longest song title.
Vote how you wish.

If the Hawks get their heads kicked in tonight, maybe I’ll go home at half time and drown my sorrows in a bottle of Jack Daniels and Song Contest
I’m watching Melbourne/ Hawks 1992 Round 22 at the moment, incredible game...Dunstall just kicked his 100th. Crazy s**t lol, 5 minutes and theres people still all over the ground!
The footy is just great to watch though.

0FFB756A-033C-4C77-9B66-0D25E89D5E21.jpeg

13119267-5AA4-44F1-A5A5-97A278CF43FE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back