Song Contest Part XIII, Host: JoshWoodenSpoon, Theme: Woodblocks/Cowbells, Noms Due: Mon 8:45pm AEDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
I considered dedicating this song to my new team the mighty GWS Giants, hopefully they can knock off the Pies tonight.

I bought Factory Showroom back in 1997 for some reason and immediately regretted it, took it back to the CD store and swapped it for OK Computer.

One of the best decisions I ever made as OK Computer is one of my favourite albums.

I also considered dedicating this song off that album to my old team St Kilda.

I appreciate that so many of you have gone out of your way to avoid the stain of a Limpy but the strategy most of you have employed of nomming abject s**t instead is not ideal.

I will be disappointed if Limpy doesn't win the Limpy but from what I've heard it isn't the limpest song in the playlist.

Host update Wooshette ? #worsthostever
Sure!
Host is sitting with a glass of moscato watching last nights Dees/Hawks replay and waiting for the Collingwood game.
Thanks for asking :kissingheart:

#besthostever

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
Sure!
Host is sitting with a glass of moscato watching last nights Dees/Hawks replay and waiting for the Collingwood game.
Thanks for asking :kissingheart:

#besthostever
20180915_183351.jpg

Wino alert.

No wonder the host can't get her s**t together when she has been hitting the old Coolabah casks.
The hosts s**t is very together, the contestants however are a complete rabble.

A wine glass is preferable.

Although I'm not sure how preferring one football over anther determines how one drinks their vino. Out of a coffee mug is fancy I guess.
I’m an Eagle, nothing but Royal Doulton here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back