Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 8: Roys FFC vs Baghdad Bombers @ Renown Park (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ive got a cat you can shave;)
giphy.gif

I was sacked when fitzroybowiedog caught me coming to training early and stealing the 3 ply toilet paper and swapping it with cheaper 2 ply from home.:oops:

The Bombers had a toilet paper thief in my first season as Skipper. I fixed the problem one night after training..

giphy-103.gif

You obviously dont know much about KohPhi. He has paid off all the mods
#sickofit
I know. He borrowed the money from me. Something about needing petrol money to visit his sick granny. Now he won't take my calls and I don't think I'll be seeing that cash again.

I know. He borrowed the money from me. Something about needing petrol money to visit his sick granny. Now he won't take my calls and I don't think I'll be seeing that cash again.

Sucker...

duck.gif

Well time is running out, match is on in about 15 hours. Renown Park sits in the middle of the small forestry and hunting hamlet of Rhilpisa, located west of Sweet. The ground is a simple countryside reserve, but it's absolutely playable. Hope to see everyone there tomorrow (today)!
oIWwBwJ.png

0kQBW5X.png

I managed to throw up 14 houses before it got too late. Probably shouldn't have eaten them all at once.
Couple of gifs still to come if I can stay awake long enough to produce them. Still a month before my youtube account's strike expires :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have an issue with beards?
No, not at all. I quite like a man with some well kept growth but I like to keep my own growth under control.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back