Other Teams
Swan Districts, Glory
Sep 1, 2012
Perth, Western Australia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Glory
1. Rookies are like refugees these days, bought over and dumped into the low socio-economic areas that need cheap unskilled labour
2. The Warriors look even sexier now with pants, no big butts to be seen
3. Saturday footy, Sunday qooty is perfect.
Big butts are sexy, haven't you heard that song?

Without philreich's jokes I would have retired last season.
"SFA cash for comments" is alive and well. Tommy - if you'd like to PM your BSB and account number, I'll send that money we discussed........

1. The Bears are slowly getting the band back together
2. The Furies will be having a 20 year anniversary reunion of the day they beat #thestreak.
3. We now have 'sophomores' :huh:

1. Celebrating Dingster's 300th with a win was worth it completely!
2. That I need to go to confession and remind myself of the ruckman's creed (Thou shalt not take a mark as a ruckman)
3. This is the best first half to a season the Swamprats have had since S23

1. Ant Bear trusts me too much
2. I didn't learn it this week but had it further affirmed, gym4life is a campaigner
3. Swamprats are sprinting for the finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 18, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
1. WLWLWLW...W! The curse is dead baby!
2. Wayne's-World needs some help over at the Dragons. The 2nd and 3rd most prolific Dragons' posters this week were Bears players masquerading as Dragons.
3. Freofalcon loses his chinballs and loses top spot on the pace-adjusted stats table. Coincidence?

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
1. WLWLWLW...W! The curse is dead baby!
2. Wayne's-World needs some help over at the Dragons. The 2nd and 3rd most prolific Dragons' posters this week were Bears players masquerading as Dragons.
3. Freofalcon loses his chinballs and loses top spot on the pace-adjusted stats table. Coincidence?
You mean it was a ruse ? ....a fake ? ....ingenuine ? ......fraudulent ? .......oh my, I was duped. my faith in people has been forever battered

giphy.gif

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I submitted my application but Hatchy told me to wait. I'd like to think my cheerleading was pretty good though.
But we've already got too many cheerleaders in our side ....not enough in and under? ......ooohh an orgy :)

1. Trades really do happen in Trade Week
2. It's like the musical chairs of captaincy this season
3. 416 games and still contributing to the league every week deserves respect. Glasses raised to Ljp86.

1. WLWLWL doesn't help move a team up a ladder (where's the bloody consistency)
2. Conceding 5 free kicks as a ruckman is a bloody killer
3. The Dingster Kirkswan trade is a trade that will benefit both the Swamprats and Wonders

And by popular request (popular request of 1)

4. Contributing stats and facts while setting a record of 416 games deserves nothing less than the utmost respect. Take a bow Ljp86

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
1. The Bears are the in-form club of the competition when taking into account both on- and off-field form. There is no denying it.
2. TheInjuryFactory's Jon Qalph is my favourite journo in the league and I hope he sticks around
3. The Dragons can't even put up a small post celebrating the fact that Ljp is breaking the games record despite the fact he is undoubtedly the greatest qootballer of all time, captained the club for 10 seasons, played in their first ever game and won their first ever B&F, spent his entire career at the club and did more for the league than everyone on the Dragons list combined times 10. And before anyone says 'well you did it kdavva', I waited until ******* Saturday night to put it up in the vain hope the Dragons leadership might think it worthy to commemorate the game.

Back