General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting the 2015 prelim eagles vs North was 7:25 melbourne time

But agree it’s obvously more beneficial to get on the plane ASAP and get home. Rather thank getting up sore the next day and then getting on a plane.
Not in our lives will we see the AFL be consistent #lolnorf

I don't think there has been a night Saturday Prelim in years, they've played them in the Twilight slot for a couple of years now to minimise the gap in recovery.

They players will be much better for coming home that night and jumping straight into full recovery on Sunday, rather than doing a little bit on Saturday night, then jumping on a plane for half the day, and then playing catch up. I've done both, and while there were some dicey moments on the plane regarding cramps, it was better in the long run to fly home that night. Don't underestimate how much better night sleep you get in your own bed either.
This isn't twilight though, it's the middle of a 25 degree day.

I'd rather not be couped up in a plane after playing but each to their own I guess.

Nothing like a misplaced or unnecessary apostrophe. That really is a lot of trust to place on a tattoo artist - too permanent for any error.

I like it. Cautionary tale for ink lovers.

There is something poetic about a Weideman kicking 6 in a grand final and Collingwood losing!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back