Strategy Trade and List management Thread (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turmoil at the kennel. Everyone wants out. Reminiscent of 2014. Bev has lost the players. Rat Pack. Etc.

Just waiting for Robbo's

Dogs lose heart and soul Dahlhaus, Pick 7 and bring in Wingard on $850k. Good Luck tweet....

Wouldn’t mind Roughead as a backup forward / coach as a replacement for Red. Remember when Stevie J was cooked before his first season at the giants when he kicked 40+ goals. Plus, Imagine the stuff he’d be able to teach Boyd and Schache. If we can get him cheap it’d be well worth.

Don’t mind picking up Lloyd either but would much rather Stengle.

McGovern would be the best though... (apart from Wingard obviously)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could Wallis have saved himself, his butchery in the first North Melbourne game did not require good lip reading skills when they cut
to Bevo in the box, not overly impressed.

Yes we have to give him credit but it was Bevo who made the point that 20 or so possessions wasn’t going to cut it and he needed to hit the scoreboard as well.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apparently Wingards manager was seen with hawks list manager today.

Barrett saying we are favourites to land him.

Fantastic to sign Wallis. I think we blinked first, and I think someone had a word to Bevo about it (who seems to be the bloke who rates Wallis the least).

Where does this leave our list ins and outs though?

Out: Smith, Biggs, Redpath, Collins, Dahlhaus, Roughead,
In: Gowers, Lynch, 1st, 2nd rounder (Dahlhaus comp). 3rd rounder 2x 4th rounders

Is where we currently stand.

I'd assume we'd trade pick 7 and a 4th rounder for Wingard. Maybe more

2nd and 3rd can match West and Khamis.

Not talked about: Do we keep Campbell? Is there any interest to speak of for him from other clubs?

Being there is a big call for ruckmen I think Campbell will be traded but not for much and to be fair we should let him go for the opportunities he could get elsewhere as he has been a loyal player. Mitch Honeychurch will like go also I reckon but not sure what that looks like, maybe a 4th / 5th each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back