Rumour Neale

Remove this Banner Ad

100% wants to be at Brisbane.

However a deal to suit Freo is not close at this stage.

Pick 5 is the starting point. Will need to wait for other teams to get involved, allowing some picks and players to be moved around.

100% wants to be at Brisbane.

However a deal to suit Freo is not close at this stage.

Pick 5 is the starting point. Will need to wait for other teams to get involved, allowing some picks and players to be moved around.

Spoke to a Lions recruiter last night, it's a lock but will come at a price (They want more than just pick 5)

Neale approached Brisbane, literally landed in their lap.

Very intetesting. Thought it wasn’t a maybe not a HE wants. Excellent :)

Pick 5 seems slightly overs for him. Wll be interesting to see how they get the deal done...

It's Freo. That dog Fyfe keeps approaching Kelly and they have pick 4 but have said they won't be trading it for him.

If they want Kelly for a second rounder they'll want 2 top 10 picks for Neale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thats a massive rumour OP, thanks for posting
Actually surprised a thread wasn't started earlier! Guy is a gun just isn't as handsome as Fyfe, arguably held their midfield together for the last 2 seasons. Would take him in a heartbeat

Actually surprised a thread wasn't started earlier! Guy is a gun just isn't as handsome as Fyfe, arguably held their midfield together for the last 2 seasons. Would take him in a heartbeat

Sooooo hoping it turns out

A little off topic but neale is way more hadsome than fyfe!
Fyfe has got some weird fishy lips going on lol

Pick 5 seems slightly overs for him. Wll be interesting to see how they get the deal done...
Overs for a 25 year old midfielder who has been in the AA squad twice?

Nah pick 5 and change is needed to get this deal done fairly

Rather than being sacrilege, the club could start with Pick 5 & give Daniel ($650k+ for the next 2 seasons) Rich a Testimonial, a Life Membership, celebrate his career from WA Surfer Dude to Rising Star & beyond and a clearance to return to the waves of WA. He could add value at Freo by being like Hodgy is to the backline now. The clubs best 22 cannot afford 2 such players.

How about the $650k be used towards paying a bloke like Neale; who came to Lions. Me thinketh that means we won't need to put the "In demand player" premium $$$$$$ on his contract to land him. Let's face it, we're going to need space to up the ante and hold on to our young guns too. They are the most promising crop I have seen for years. It's they who will take The Lions to the next Flag.

I mean no disrespect to Daniel Rich. The Club has to plan for the next Flag. It's Hodge or Rich.

Any better ideas on how The Lions pay for Neale?

I’m not sure there are that many high priced in Bris at the moment, bar Beams and maybe Zorko. If Geelong can fit Duncan, Ablett, Danger, Tomohawk and Selwood in the cap then we should have room me thinks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back