List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id do two firsts for Setterfield, Shiel and a second to grab Scrimshaw with as was suggested yesterday.

I'd want giants' 1st this year back if that was the case. To me shiel is only worth 1 high end 1st (pick 4). In your scenario we're effectively giving our first next year for setterfield. I'm not doing that deal.

Edit- sorry you've got a 2nd coming back. Still not doing it tho :)

I'd want giants' 1st this year back if that was the case. To me shiel is only worth 1 high end 1st (pick 4). In your scenario we're effectively giving our first next year for setterfield. I'm not doing that deal.
We were getting a second back in that deal.

So it would be one first for Shiel and the other for Setterfiled and a second (used on Scrimshaw)

That would be a very good deal for us

We were getting a second back in that deal.

So it would be one first for Shiel and the other for Setterfiled and a second (used on Scrimshaw)

That would be a very good deal for us

Yeah i realised that after I'd posted (see my edit)

I still want more. I'm a greedy bastard

One guy suggests Kruezer and 2nd Rd pick for Shiel.
The rest of the posts are recruiting everybody up for Trade and everybody Delisted or OOC.
Delusion at its Best
There are idiots on every board, I think you'll find that the majority of posters on the board agree that Carlton would have to pony up the 2019 first at a minimum.

Just read from both itk on gws and Carlton board that setterfield will either stay at gws or go to Carlton. Not suprised as all in the media aswell setterfield has only really been linked to Carlton.St Kilda isn’t an option he is considering. This of course hurts as setterfield would of been a very nice addition to our midfield but also hurts our trade hands as setterfield to the blues makes Dunstan to the blues a redundant move and will unlikely happen if the other event is to transpire.

You just listed the reasons why White is not playing regularly, being on the piss too much, not quick, don’t have a tank, poor upper body strength and bomb it long too often because of lack of speed. Until he improves, we can’t play him just because he can kick.

Phillips is a complete different player and a better one at that. Phillips is a winger/outside mid, he links up plays using his endurance and neat skills. Yes, he turns it over every now and then, but so did rest of the team, his skills normally are quite good and can rack up 20+ possessions easily.

We will have to agree to disagree on Phillips. Neat kick for me means that he can't kick over a jam tin and chips sideways and backwards. Never kicks forward and if he tries, it is turned over. Vanilla, soft and hands like iron.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just listed the reasons why White is not playing regularly, being on the piss too much, not quick, don’t have a tank, poor upper body strength and bomb it long too often because of lack of speed. Until he improves, we can’t play him just because he can kick.

Phillips is a complete different player and a better one at that. Phillips is a winger/outside mid, he links up plays using his endurance and neat skills. Yes, he turns it over every now and then, but so did rest of the team, his skills normally are quite good and can rack up 20+ possessions easily.

The reason White isn;t playing is because Dmac took the spot, now Dmac is a fnatstic defender and outstandnig competitor but there is no way his offensive game is as good as Whites. So it comes down to what we value more. I think it's symtamtic of Richo's coaching and selection that White doesn't get picked. i completely dissagree that white has poor leg speed, I think one of his biggest strengths is how well he covers the ground. White at the evry least deserved more opportunity its the constand adherenance to defence defence defence at the expense of talented offensive players.

EDIT: he plays well over there too, I remember was it Rnd 2 last year he killed it.
At his best, he's an very good versatile ruckman who doesn't mind a grab and a goal, so I hope we're playing hard on the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back