Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 9: Baghdad Bombers vs Las Vegas Bears at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Man I've been so tired over the last couple of days, finally got a decent night's sleep into me. Ready to tackle a big day of beating the s**t out of Baz.

Man I've been so tired over the last couple of days, finally got a decent night's sleep into me. Ready to tackle a big day of beating the s**t out of Baz.

The lies and deceit must get tiring after a while. The double life, the AKA's. So glad you slept well last night, next step being able to look yourself in the mirror.

The lies and deceit must get tiring after a while. The double life, the AKA's. So glad you slept well last night, next step being able to look yourself in the mirror.

2008 called, it wants your avatar back.

Is Baz your utensil?

JDC is free I hear

I should warn you. Despite kdavva74 making light of this situation the Federal Police are currently investigating and have placed an embargo on the use of that user name. It's passport has been seized and it must report into police weekly.

BRAB has done a magnificent job of bringing this very serious issue to the attention of the SFA and I am confident the people responsible for this heinous crime will be brought to justice. No chance they will win an EKA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I should warn you. Despite kdavva74 making light of this situation the Federal Police are currently investigating and have placed an embargo on the use of that user name. It's passport has been seized and it must report into police weekly.

BRAB has done a magnificent job of bringing this very serious issue to the attention of the SFA and I am confident the people responsible for this heinous crime will be brought to justice. No chance they will win an EKA.

Don't be a sheep Tony. We both know that investigation has some major holes. There is clearly a conspiracy against me.

Loving your username Tandy, bringing back so many painful memories.

We were too poor to afford the real cool brands so when I was young Tandy it was. Recall one Christmas wanting the hand held Pacman game. We couldn't afford it so instead I got the Tandy rip off which from memory was called Pukki and the Monsters.....

https://www.tandy.com.au/ta/

He was a ******* cocaine addict, he never was.

I'm pretty young so I don't really know what he was like in the 80s. I only really know him from Community, where he was an ass.

Loving your username Tandy, bringing back so many painful memories.

We were too poor to afford the real cool brands so when I was young Tandy it was. Recall one Christmas wanting the hand held Pacman game. We couldn't afford it so instead I got the Tandy rip off which from memory was called Pukki and the Monsters.....

https://www.tandy.com.au/ta/
Ah I see you stumbled across my website ;) I'm glad my brand has bought you a little misery.

Good morning ArgusTuft

You show me yours and I'll show you mine :D

560467_783f092a227a57138611def9e9a04a9e.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back