No Oppo Supporters 2018 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It may take 10 years but Goodes will go down as one of the greatest players of all time. It's lost on peopl that he played & won Brownlows in different positions on the ground. Ruckman & midfielder. Just an amazing player that we truly miss in our team right now.
Well said Ted , things are looking up.

It may take 10 years but Goodes will go down as one of the greatest players of all time. It's lost on peopl that he played & won Brownlows in different positions on the ground. Ruckman & midfielder. Just an amazing player that we truly miss in our team right now.

amen

But shouldn't of taken 5 minutes to realise how great he was. Here was a guy who played at and excelled in basically every position on the ground except Full back, I guess he was only reasonably good at CHB when he played there on his busted knee!

Who wins a brownlow in the ruck and as a midfielder what a star

A star who dares to use his platform to bring awareness to a cause and then gets underrated as a player for it, what a *en joke.

Privileged to watch him play, wont ever forget the farkwit norf fans booing him off in his last game either. I dont recall the media making much of a deal of it either to be honest compared to the wank fests other players get.

Interesting that Hawthorn gets linked with just about any out of contract (or wants out of their contract). How they can possibly afford all these players is beyond me. Yeah they may not be on super massive money but there’s quite a few on very sizable coin. Add a Lynch or McGovern or May and you just have to wonder.

Plenty of the games on YouTube.

Also the podcast is more about how the year shaped the league.trust me it’s good

It's really good, I almost finished listening to the Ross Oakley episode, I encourage all Swans fans to listen to it.

Interesting that Hawthorn gets linked with just about any out of contract (or wants out of their contract). How they can possibly afford all these players is beyond me. Yeah they may not be on super massive money but there’s quite a few on very sizable coin. Add a Lynch or McGovern or May and you just have to wonder.

The magical turd and wee pot of Hawthorn is what it is :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long does it go for? I have a short attention span with this stuff.

The whole thing goes for an hour, but it's not all about us, I'd say the first 15 minutes were spent talking about the Swans.

What was interesting was that he seemed to acknowledge that they had made a mistake in selling off our licence to private investors but they had little choice as they needed the money and they thought they could rely on the owners' deep pockets. I got the impression that they genuinely wanted to save the Swans once they realised how bad things were as a result of not giving us enough support.

The whole thing goes for an hour, but it's not all about us, I'd say the first 15 minutes were spent talking about the Swans.

What was interesting was that he seemed to acknowledge that they had made a mistake in selling off our licence to private investors but they had little choice as they needed the money and they thought they could rely on the owners' deep pockets. I got the impression that they genuinely wanted to save the Swans once they realised how bad things were as a result of not giving us enough support.

There’s also an earlier ep with Ron Joseph on the swans

Question....

pardon my ignorance but

For those of you that live in Sydney are the prelim finals live on free to air tv there?

Or do I need to find a pub with Foxtel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back