Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here is my redesign of the Melbourne Clash stripe for next year. It uses the clubs new logo and replaces it the v neck on a red jumper with the logo in its normal navy blue colour.
QcxvQT2.jpg

Here is my redesign of the Melbourne Clash stripe for next year. It uses the clubs new logo and replaces it the v neck on a red jumper with the logo in its normal navy blue colour.
QcxvQT2.jpg

Pretty good , clash socks I’d have predominantly red with a blue top !!

QcxvQT2.jpg
That away jumper is really nice. I would take that as a preseason jumper, I think the socks would be better for the away if the socks had blue tops and the rest was red. Dandenong VFA style.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Here is my redesign of the Collingwood jumpers, with inspiration from the 1919 Collingwood Premiership Jumper.
The home jumper is a black jumper with white stripes and number panel. This is how the 1919 Collingwood jumper looked. The clash jumper is a white jumper with black stripes and number panel. This is the reverse of the 1919 Collingwood jumper.

pjc7OCi.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here is my redesign of the Collingwood jumpers, with inspiration from the 1919 Collingwood Premiership Jumper.
The home jumper is a black jumper with white stripes and number panel. This is how the 1919 Collingwood jumper looked. The clash jumper is a white jumper with black stripes and number panel. This is the reverse of the 1919 Collingwood jumper.

2Xz3Kjt.jpg
I think you’ve got a brown back collar and number on the home jumper on the player.

I’d like to see something new from Gold Coast. Particularly if they get rid of May as well as Lynch, it’s time to start a new era.

Stick with the red and yellow, a bit of blue (maybe a touch darker so it’s not so cartoonish) and even a splash of black for the GC nightlife - it’s just symbolic, embrace it.

And I’d go with a traditional football design. Stripes (vertical or horizontal), sash... get rid of the logos, something to say “we’re a real football club, this is a real football jumper that can start a new identity”.

I’d like to see something new from Gold Coast. Particularly if they get rid of May as well as Lynch, it’s time to start a new era.

Stick with the red and yellow, a bit of blue (maybe a touch darker so it’s not so cartoonish) and even a splash of black for the GC nightlife - it’s just symbolic, embrace it.

And I’d go with a traditional football design. Stripes (vertical or horizontal), sash... get rid of the logos, something to say “we’re a real football club, this is a real football jumper that can start a new identity”.
Too many hoops, stripes and sashes. I know what you're trying to say there but I think it would be better if they try create something new, but still has the footy look to it. A v design like the old Bears would be an alright start, would appeal to Rugby lovers up North. But even I have to admit, the V is getting a bit over used but I think it would work well with the Suns.

Too many hoops, stripes and sashes. I know what you're trying to say there but I think it would be better if they try create something new, but still has the footy look to it. A v design like the old Bears would be an alright start, would appeal to Rugby lovers up North. But even I have to admit, the V is getting a bit over used but I think it would work well with the Suns.

Just think a good, classic, “real” football design would be a good move. Something to start to give them some identity. Even the GWS guernsey, though a touch gimmicky, looks pretty solid and has an identity.

Port stuffed around with bullshit jumpers before settling on a proper, classic design. Freo did the same before settling on a proper footy jumper in their signature purple.

It doesn’t have to be stripes or a sash, but I reckon they should go for something strong like that.

And maybe settle on two of the blue/red/yellow. And I don’t know if red is the one that needs to stay.

And maybe settle on two of the blue/red/yellow. And I don’t know if red is the one that needs to stay.
But red and yellow is the only jumper combination that isn't being used by any existing team.
Blue and yellow - the premiers
Blue and red - Melbourne

Red and yellow, or considering they're the Gold Coast Suns, yellow and red. Or they can make it gold and crimson to feel special.

I think they should really look at a team like Galatasaray for inspiration here.

Maybe not as dark a red but a slightly darker shade with a good half or quarter design would be unique but feel like a football team.

Attachments

• images (12).jpeg
    images (12).jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
But red and yellow is the only jumper combination that isn't being used by any existing team.
Blue and yellow - the premiers
Blue and red - Melbourne

Red and yellow, or considering they're the Gold Coast Suns, yellow and red. Or they can make it gold and crimson to feel special.
Yep, good call. A strong colour scheme would work for them.

View attachment 566699
ATTACH]
As good an idea as that sounds on paper, it just brings them closer to the Lions IMO. They need to differentiate themselves. No club in the league uses yellow/gold as its primary colour so embrace it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back