The absolute state of Channel 7 commentary

Remove this Banner Ad

I know you haven't had any Friday night games recently, but it's a thing and Melbourne is gonna have to get used to it if they want to join the big boys.

Aside from the last two weeks?

I want to know who the faceless man or men behind the scenes is who thinks the audience want this tripe. The brad macnamara equivalent
Yeah exactly. You might argue ratings are sound, but I bet 90% of people would watch anyway regardless of the commentary (I'm not gonna turn off the majority of games even though the call sucks). What sort of people actually like what they see with most FTA commentary?

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Luke Darcy is that bad he should be demoted to the Sunrise Crew in the morning with that other crew of self entitled flogs. Him, that crew and that stuttering fool from Commbank would have viewers on suicide watch.

Ah yes. Two friday night games in ten years and you're an expert...
Are you this upset that we beat you? Its possible to watch FNF when your side isn't playing.

JohnZ

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Are you this upset that we beat you? Its possible to watch FNF when your side isn't playing.
No not at all. Demons > Carlton. I just find it amusing that you complain about BT now that you've finally strung together some friday nights.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Here we go where the Ch7 common taters do their predictions and the camera zooms in on them and they banter with each other about their predictions.

So self indulgent it's sickening.

How about focusing on the game instead of yourselves you absolute pillocks?

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I want to know who the faceless man or men behind the scenes is who thinks the audience want this tripe. The brad macnamara equivalent

Chad McNamarra.

I suppose we can look forward to no significant improvement in the cricket commentary this year, with Braddles in charge at Fox and 7 presumably copying their football coverage standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back