Discussion Finals Series 2018: Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood in clash guernsey for the game against Richmond from a very reliable source.
Yes obviously the same as our away game against the Tigers this year but with some of the AFL decisions in the first two weeks of the finals this year you wouldn’t know!

Im speechless. Well done pies
Shame umpires not in blue
Richmond are in black, no?
If Sydney and GC can wear red against Essendon with a red sash then the umpires can wear green in Richmond games with a yellow sash.

So collingwood regardless of opponent will be in home with black shorts you’d think.
Eagles would be royal and white shorts.
Hopefully melb would also be royal and white shorts for maximum contrast.
No way they would allow eagles to be in navy and white shorts if they still wore navy, so no way should they allow melbourne to be in navy either.

So collingwood regardless of opponent will be in home with black shorts you’d think.
Eagles would be royal and white shorts.
Hopefully melb would also be royal and white shorts for maximum contrast.
No way they would allow eagles to be in navy and white shorts if they still wore navy, so no way should they allow melbourne to be in navy either.
I'd prefer to see west coast in full royal and Collingwood in full clash.

I wonder if Eddie will want to wear the white strip even if Melbourne make it and the Pies are the designated ‘home’ team. Or will he want to stick with the black strip that he brought in?

If West Coast win they’ll be in full Royal for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Eddie will want to wear the white strip even if Melbourne make it and the Pies are the designated ‘home’ team. Or will he want to stick with the black strip that he brought in?
Collingwood in Home jumper and white shorts v Dees in home/home is fine, no clash

I think the Eagles could be rightly annoyed if they beat Collingwood in a QF and win to the GF in a home Prelim and then play listed second and wearing white shorts.

My theory on Grand Finals is - if the GF was played at teams' home grounds, a WCE-Collingwood GF would surely be at Optus. In my eyes West Coast will be the home team next week if they make it, in everything except venue.

If the Dees win tonight Pies in home/black shorts and Dees in royal clash/white shorts will be an aesthetically pleasing match-up
Just so you don't miss the game, it's a 1:20 Perth game (3:20 EST | 2:50 CST) :p

Just so you don't miss the game, it's a 1:20 Perth game (3:20 EST | 2:50 CST) :p
I live on the eastern states, so it will be night (6pm) when I know who will be the other team in ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back