Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez, do you ballers believe everything you see on YouTube??

For starters some lakes naturally slope downhill, even though the earth is obviously flat it still has undulations.
Mate, that video he posted the helicopter has been cgi in no joke...

The helicopter going up and down is the same backdrop and setting someone over laid the two and you can see the 3 birds come across when the helicopter lifts up and goes back down have a look for the 3 birds.

That is the exact type of thing when people ask how do they fool everyone that right there is the evidence.

People including myself used to eat up docos like that as fact. But you want evidence of how they fool everyone watch that video and I will show you proof of the helicopter being cgi in.

Added those "normal ordinary" people who are not scientists...2 of them are scientists (both females) and 1 works for nasa.

You still dont get it.
Read the wiki.
Do some research of your own for a change.

No I don't think you get it.

For starters wiki is a s**t source.

I knew of the Saros cycle.

I know it was measurement of time.

We were discussing predicting eclipses and was it strictly related to the heliocentric model. Nothing else.

We were discussing predicting eclipses and was it strictly related to the heliocentric model. Nothing else.
The eclipse prediction of saros has nothing to do with a FE either, yet you carried on like it did just a couple of pages ago.

The eclipse prediction of saros has nothing to do with a FE either, yet you carried on like it did just a couple of pages ago.
As I said you do not get it.

The creators of the saros cycle ...did they know/believe the earth was round or flat or geocentric or heliocentric.

This does not prove that the earth is flat...it just proves the point that eclipse predictions had nothing to do with the earth being round or knowledge of a heliocentric model.

Repititous eclipses in a defined time frame is all it is. It is meaningless to this thread.

Not when there is a claim being made that eclipse predictions are strictly a heliocentric concept.

More specifically can only be done with the knowledge of a heliocentric model.

But everything else I agree with you.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You deflected our discussion of the fact that a RED MOON ECLIPSE is IMPOSSIBLE on a Flat Earth by claiming Heliocentric models are bullshit. That was your only counter argument for why it would work on Flat Earth. A pretty dumb counter arguement that I humoured you for over several pages.

You deflected our discussion of the fact that a RED MOON ECLIPSE is IMPOSSIBLE on a Flat Earth by claiming Heliocentric models are bullshit. That was your only counter argument for why it would work on Flat Earth. A pretty dumb counter arguement that I humoured you for over several pages.
The discussion started with the other guy not you beng .....you just chimed in with your usual rhetoric.

I don't care about the selenelion eclipse working on a flat earth or not, because I keep telling you there is no flat earth model...:).

Last edited:

Yeah this is the main thing I don't get either, had a discussion about it with another poster a few pages back. FE theory seems to be the sun somehow shines it's light down in a narrow beam that only illuminates a portion of the earth, while rotating around above the flat disc so as to produce the day/night cycle. Still unsure why you wouldn't be able to see it at all times on a FE though even if the above were the case.

Just a friendly reminder NEGAN since you still havnt answered my original question and chose to simply counter it with your own silly question:

Give me a model (Hypothetical, magical or otherwise) that would allow a RED LUNAR ECLIPSE to occur in a Sun>Earth>Moon system. Or a system where the Sun and Moon orbit above Earth.

Whatever floats your boat.

Unless buoyancy, like Gravity, is a government fed lie to us sheeple to stop us floating off into freedom.

Yeah this is the main thing I don't get either, had a discussion about it with another poster a few pages back. FE theory seems to be the sun somehow shines it's light down in a narrow beam that only illuminates a portion of the earth, while rotating around above the flat disc so as to produce the day/night cycle. Still unsure why you wouldn't be able to see it at all times on a FE though even if the above were the case.

They require you to believe the Suns size is significantly smaller than it actually is. And that it must speed up/slow down over the course of the year to sort out longer/shorter days. And that the Moon is the same size for when Solar Eclipses occur. Oh and it doesnt generate gravity because GRAVITY IS JUST A THEORY AND IT ISNT REAL AND DONT BELIEVE IT AND NANANANANANANANA CANT HEAR YOU SHEEPLE!

Just a friendly reminder NEGAN since you still havnt answered my original question and chose to simply counter it with your own silly question:

Give me a model (Hypothetical, magical or otherwise) that would allow a RED LUNAR ECLIPSE to occur in a Sun>Earth>Moon system. Or a system where the Sun and Moon orbit above Earth.

Whatever floats your boat.

Unless buoyancy, like Gravity, is a government fed lie to us sheeple to stop us floating off into freedom.
Hey, beng...

I don't know how many times I have to tell you this, I even explained it to you buT..

The selenelion eclipse does not work in your belief....AND YOU HAVE A MODEL.....

It's also known as the "impossible eclipse " because geometrically speaking IT DOES NOT WORK on your model. Geometrically speaking ITS IMPOSSIBLE.

The only "excuse"(i use the term loosely) is a hail mary refraction to lift the whole atmosphere up sun and moon (lmao) for it to be considered in the realms of possibility ....and an absolute magic show to explain a shadow moving from top to bottom of the moon.

Last edited:
So just to confirm, THIS is hocuspocus ludicrousy and, as a qualified astronomical observer you can 100% confirm this model is a lie?
Lunar_eclipse_sideview.jpg

I just want to make sure I have your 100% confirmed correction of the above model as false and impossible.

So just to confirm, THIS is hocuspocus ludicrousy and, as a qualified astronomical observer you can 100% confirm this model is a lie?
Lunar_eclipse_sideview.jpg

I just want to make sure I have your 100% confirmed correction of the above model as false and impossible.

I already told you Beng I believe the current heliocentric model is a bunch of horseshit.

I already told you I am agnostic when it comes to flat Earth.

I have already told you why I don't believe in the heliocentric model... But just in case I will tell you again.

It's based on pure assumption, everything you have is based on pure guesswork and presupposition. These presuppositions have been given a mathmatical value (that cannot be verified)and because of this they are able to construct whatever they want to explain away reality.

Your model also gets away with pure fantasy to explain away things that do not work or they do not understand. Eg the selenlion eclipse....Now imagine if a flat eather was given such luxury of saying the whole atmosphere lifts the sun and moon due to refraction giving you a visual illusion of what we see to explain away inconsistencies and which ABSOLUTELY BREAKS the geometry involved with the construction of your model. It's even named the impossible eclipse.

Now when a flat eather says there is an ice wall....a baller will tell you their is a molten iron core which creates magnetism.

If a flat earther tells you there is a dome...a baller will tell you gas pressure next to a vacuum of expanding space.

If a flat earther tells you buoyancy and density......a baller will tell you its the bending of spacetime from a mythological fabric.

If a flat earther says you I can see a building from 50km away.........a baller will tell you that building is being lifted and loomed around the curve and what you're seeing is hologram.

I could go on but I know it would be a waste with someone like yourself. But the main thing is no matter what a flat earther tells you your right its speculation...but if you stick to the 8inches per mile and earth movement that's where it's at...everything outside of this is pure speculation by the flat earthers

I Dont care if the Earth is round flat or concave pear DO NOT CARE.

If you asked me right now what model is reality I would tell you I have no freaking idea none....I don't know.

If you held a gun to my head and said choose one I would say a geocentric spherical earth, with a pinch of maybe of a geocentric flat earth.

I get it beng the flat earth movement is ridiculous I get it, I was exactly you about a year ago. But you got ask yourself We have had so many different alternate theories concave hallow we are a simulation etc but flat earth is sticking and its growing.....its not dying beng.

Why do you continue coming back here?..you find it nonsense you said your piece ok fine move on no need to argue back and forth.

I mean would an atheist go to church on a daily basis just to troll their beliefs? I doubt it.

Last edited:
Back