Which premiership was the bigger fluke Bulldogs or Tigers?

Bigger Fluke

• Dogs 2016

Votes: 27 64.3%
  • Tigers 2017

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

troymakepeace

Rookie
Sep 1, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Now that the dust has settled on two of the most unexpected premierships of all time which was more flukey the Dogs or Tigers.

For mine its the Tigers got extremely lucky getting to play games on the MCG during the finals when if the league was fair would have been played at Geelong and Grand Final at Adelaide Oval. Got found out this year when it mattered most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many teams have gone back to back since the AFL (not the VFL) started?... 3?.. 4???...

Not an easy task.

Its funny though...tigers werent the best team all year last year but won the GF... they have been the best team all year this year and they wont even play in the GF.. this alone tells you just how hard it is to go back go back.. one bad game at the wrong time and its all over.

That's a really fair but tough question actually.

Dogs had the umpires dragging them across the line but Richmond's last year was a ridiculously easy run. It's very tough to pick which was the bigger fluke.

You should add a poll.

Now that the dust has settled on two of the most unexpected premierships of all time which was more flukey the Dogs or Tigers.

For mine its the Tigers got extremely lucky getting to play games on the MCG during the finals when if the league was fair would have been played at Geelong and Grand Final at Adelaide Oval. Got found out this year when it mattered most.

Neither. However North making the 8 next year would be the fluke to end all flukes.

Norf in 99. They have been a s**t truck ever since.
#lolnorf
1dc94f2fd994a410a637a54db2091775.png

d0c59d1ed6ea7c948f0a54be91290ac7.jpg

Dustys dad laughing at Norf ^^^^^

a9e3fb595e774a24ce0c778ffaeea6a7.jpg

I can go all day on Norf OP. How do you want to play it?

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

How many teams have gone back to back since the AFL (not the VFL) started?... 3?.. 4???...

Not an easy task.

Its funny though...tigers werent the best team all year last year but won the GF... they have been the best team all year this year and they wont even play in the GF.. this alone tells you just how hard it is to go back go back.. one bad game at the wrong time and its all over.
Yep, need to be best team at the right time of year but good enough to get to that time of year as well.

Try not to be an idiot all your life if you can help it.

Lol nice meltdown. Surprised you are on here, last night was humiliating for Richmond :D

Mate, check my whereabouts, I have been everywhere. I don't disappear like other supporter bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back