Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
First time both teams have met in a GF. Both coming off handing out spankings towards their PF opponents.

Hard to pick a winner, but I'll go with West Coast as they've been the better team this year.

Let's hope for a close game to end what has been another piss poor finals series.

Remember! Tipping continues through finals this year.

Tip now!

Need tickets?
Buy/Sell/Swap here.
pass.png

Match Information

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WC by 10 goals. With Naitanui and Gaff it'd be 2007 esque
giphy.gif

I think no gaff will be telling and Sheppard who would normally play on de goey. Collingwood to rise with the crowd and just pip us. Crazy to think how different the odds would be if the final was in Perth to reward the team that finished higher. Glad it’s collingwood, they are the team I’ve respected most this year other than us. If they win they will deserve it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Collingwood will completely rip them apart at the G, They have hit their peak at the right time... Similar to Richmond 2017...

Eagles have a massive home ground advantage in Perth.. But on the G and the pro pies crowd they will be buried by half time.
Like 2 months ago? Eagles have better defense forwards and mids just need another good performance and Pies will be blown apart

How humiliating for Melbourne. Their game is sitting at HT and you couldn't possibly argue against putting up the GF thread this early.
Where did the swans finish this year? I'm happy with top four, still better than 14 other sides, yours included.

At least the two clearly best performing sides are in the gf. Don't really care who wins, probably west coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back