Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 9: Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't calculated yet but the numbers suggest not much movement. Still impressive though.

Surely that's the best single game this season.

I thought it was pretty good. :thumbsu:

a04d875323e5879fde9e5ca9e5503e53.jpg
Best weekend ever.

Thanks for the week Furies.

I need new stuffing and wig now Tigerturbulance but congrats to you!

All the best rest of season.
Great rucking against you and a good head to head battle that we can both hold our head's up from

As well as you. We’re all losers now :D

Difference is only one of us is being a tosser about it, you know the same thing you spend half your life crying about in pms.

Difference is only one of us is being a tosser about it, you know the same thing you spend half your life crying about in pms.
I told you you’d cop it back and you deserve every bit of it.
Suck it up princess.

You’ve argued with me all year about it because you thought they had a right to be arrogant. Well shoe can meet the other foot now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I told you you’d cop it back and you deserve every bit of it.
Suck it up princess.

You’ve argued with me all year about it because you thought they had a right to be arrogant. Well shoe can meet the other foot now.

I honestly don't give a * mate, but you can't cry about how mean Richmond supporters are to you constantly for an entire year then do the same thing without being called a *******. You're a professional crybaby.

I honestly don't give a **** mate, but you can't cry about how mean Richmond supporters are to you constantly for an entire year then do the same thing without being called a *******. You're a professional crybaby.
Believe me I understand being belted by the Pies in a prelim hurts, at least you won’t lose your best player.
If you want to revise history that’s fine. I’ve made two comments on the game since Friday.
The first was to tag Wig for an apology for the abuse he gave out when I (correctly) stated 1v1 that defence is poor. This was the 2nd.
I haven’t even bothered tbh but ok.

Believe me I understand being belted by the Pies in a prelim hurts, at least you won’t lose your best player.
If you want to revise history that’s fine. I’ve made two comments on the game since Friday.
The first was to tag Wig for an apology for the abuse he gave out when I (correctly) stated 1v1 that defence is poor. This was the 2nd.

You're a ******** champ

Worry about your own team champ.

On what metric? I've calculated this game and my initial thoughts were incorrect. Disposals weren't as high as other games so scores have been scaled up. Good news for a few.

ADT.

You’re just proving you can deal it out but can’t handle it back. :)

Dickhead do you want me to go find all the pm messages where you cry about the big mean Richmond supporters, this is the first time I've actually called you out on it I've never dished anything out in the past.

You're an absolute baby and remember i can see all the mods talking about the amount of crying you do to them as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back