Sylvia Saint

Cancelled
May 20, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Crusaders
Obviously a mistake and not even that explicit but I do wonder what his thought process was... What was he trying to do? Doubt the girl will be too thrilled about it either.

Mmwce

Senior List
Jan 4, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Love the pic of Kane Cornes photoshopped into the image.
upload_2018-9-22_21-21-23.jpeg

DERIBERATE

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United, Leeds, Bohemians
Think the club and AFL is just going to let it all slide with Sam Pill-Popper as long as he plays football well. Try to market him as the bad boy. If that doesn't work then it's career over which will be everyone else's fault except his because reasons.

Personally not sure what purpose taking that picture in the first place serves but anyway... He's got every right to do so but just goes to show what sort of guy He is. Not one you'd want at your club. Good plug for Roger's though! And that girl and her family

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I don't think he posted it by mistake but I also don't think there is anything that wrong with it. I think he did it and panicked.

As with these types of things if you were the girls family you probably would feel awkward about it and I think that's what makes it a bit disrespectful. To everyone one else it is not big deal.

Jun 6, 2011
Goonellebah
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Islanders
Think the club and AFL is just going to let it all slide with Sam Pill-Popper as long as he plays football well. Try to market him as the bad boy. If that doesn't work then it's career over which will be everyone else's fault except his because reasons.

The thing is, he's not a good player at all. He peaked five games into his career. I'd be shocked if he's still on a list in a few years. Poor discipline, is one thing, but he's truly the worst kick and on field decision maker I've ever seen. He produces one decent shot at goal every four weeks which tantalises fans, but for the most part, he's dead-awful. Add to the fact that he's a grub off the field, Port will not put up with him for much longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DERIBERATE

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United, Leeds, Bohemians
I think some people are just pissed he’s got a much bigger pecker than they have
I think most people who aren't total ferals think that it's probably not on to publish a photo of someone with your knob in their face, without their permission.

Reynolds Number

Cancelled
Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Stoke City, Dortmund, San José, As
His Richard stood up for him in this tough wowser environment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back