Up the Arse! Goons Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky to get the win but ill take it

still an unbalanced lineup , hope the manager can sort out his best XI

good that our strikers could get on the score sheet and finally a clean sheet. cech MOTM

Lacazette’s finish, clinical.

Some vintage Cech saves early and then late in the game too. Dour viewing mostly for the first half but good to bank another 3 points and the first clean sheet in a long time.

Laca showing that he has the lethal finishing.

Winning ugly but still winning....helping rebuild a positive attitude after last season.

Still not sold on our playing out from the back but the only way to get better is practice practice practice.

Also big props to Holding, came in with Sokratis injured and didn't put a foot wrong and to Torreira who picked up an early yellow but didn't go full * and get himself sent off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emery said in an interview last week, he's playing for trophies, not PL table position.

Seems like he's not kidding.

Well as long as he wins the Europa League I don't mind, but I'd rather 4th place and no trophies over 5th place and a League Cup for eg.

Still couldn't keep a clean sheet, but shouldn't complain.

To be fair, another cracking goal at least. Leno has conceded 3 in his 2 games, but all finishes were pretty damn good I’d say. Most keepers would struggle to save them.

Have been impressed with Holding the last week and a half. Deserves to play more. Wasn’t that long ago he went toe to toe with a rampant Costa in the FA Cup final (but it feels like he hasn’t kicked on since then).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back