Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may find this hard to believe but The West Coast supporters are doing exactly the same thing. Doesn't take much for the strut to come out.

Not at all, have they stopped screaming for frees yet? I imagine they do it walking around the streets even during the week.

But the eagles do have one thing going for them.....they are not Collingwood.

Not at all, have they stopped screaming for frees yet? I imagine they do it walking around the streets even during the week.

But the eagles do have one thing going for them.....they are not Collingwood.
Ah, but you see. The Pies have one thing going for them, they're not ******* West Coast.

Carlton has been rejected for the PP.
Bwahaha

But they and gold coast have been given access to sign or trade any state league player they want.

The Dees got themselves out of a similiarly bad position with this type of s**t I dont know why they decided to help these clubs.

Carlton has been rejected for the PP.
Bwahaha
Is it no PP, or only part of the package has been announced (I.e. state league player access).

Edit: just saw it on Twitter. * Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best part about no PP for Carlton is all their delusional trade suggestions are out the window.
eg.
Read their bluemour rumour file page. This news debunks half of it in one fell swoop.

Zero Hanger On Facebook....some of the comments are hilarious.

Like: "We don't need it. We beat Essendon"

Guys don't speak too soon, Carlton will have another crack at getting a priority pick next year.

Note: They'll also add another number 1 pick for finishing bottom again too.

any truth to the rumour that after Melbourne had completed their warm up on Saturday, WCE watered the hell out of the ground?

The dees came out in moulded soles and had a few critical slips in that first quarter resulting in goals...

the little things hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back