Nice things about Richmond.

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
In light of the ban on oppo supporters posting nice things about Richmond I thought it was my duty to open a thread so we can post them here. To help out our tiger friends as they grapple with the reality they are one hit wonders and probably headed back to ninth mond in the near future.

I will start.

I think its great they take genuine joy and are actually proud of the fact there are lots of other tigers supporters despite the fact it diminishes their own personal ownership of the team.

They have a great song even if like all other traditional club songs it is stolen. They know how to steal. Collingwood supporters take note that no one buys used car radios anymore. Follow your richmond friends.

Yellow and black aint poos and wees. Ok it did look like my poos and wees when I got kicked in the guts when I was asleep in bed by my crazy ex (a hawthorn supporter mind you) and i had to go to hospital for 2 nights. But I prefer to forget about that episode. Along with the time we did it while she was wearing her hawks football jumper. I was into dirty sh*** back then. Lets move on.

I like how tigers supporters can never be called bandwagoners. To still be tigers after what your club put forward as a football team for thirty years is astounding. Hawks supporters take notes. Tigers supporters have serious donkey balls. They can take real punishment. Well except their mods.

And please if a richmond supporter posts in this thread then give them all the likes you can. Their own mods are denying them the special feeling you get when you open up your bigfooty account and find you have been granted a like. The self congratulatory fist pump we do when we get said like is one of lifes special pleasures that Tigers mods are denying their own supporters. So cruel. Now that I think about it you tigers supporters should really boot out your own mods. Maybe dump some chicken sh*t on their front lawns or whatever excrement is fashionable with you guys these days.

In light of the ban on oppo supporters posting nice things about Richmond I thought it was my duty to open a thread so we can post them here. To help out our tiger friends as they grapple with the reality they are one hit wonders and probably headed back to ninth mond in the near future.

I will start.

I think its great they take genuine joy and are actually proud of the fact there are lots of other tigers supporters despite the fact it diminishes their own personal ownership of the team.

They have a great song even if like all other traditional club songs it is stolen. They know how to steal. Collingwood supporters take note that no one buys used car radios anymore. Follow your richmond friends.

Yellow and black aint poos and wees. Ok it did look like my poos and wees when I got kicked in the guts when I was asleep in bed by my crazy ex (a hawthorn supporter mind you) and i had to go to hospital for 2 nights. But I prefer to forget about that episode. Along with the time we did it while she was wearing her hawks football jumper. I was into dirty sh*** back then. Lets move on.

I like how tigers supporters can never be called bandwagoners. To still be tigers after what your club put forward as a football team for thirty years is astounding. Hawks supporters take notes. Tigers supporters have serious donkey balls. They can take real punishment. Well except their mods.

And please if a richmond supporter posts in this thread then give them all the likes you can. Their own mods are denying them the special feeling you get when you open up your bigfooty account and find you have been granted a like. The self congratulatory fist pump we do when we get said like is one of lifes special pleasures that Tigers mods are denying their own supporters. So cruel. Now that I think about it you tigers supporters should really boot out your own mods. Maybe dump some chicken sh*t on their front lawns or whatever excrement is fashionable with you guys these days.

They have a really cool mascot.

I like Tigers.

upload_2018-9-24_17-12-33.jpeg

I will start.

Opoty

2017 was one of the great cheat flags.

Rance could win gold at the Olympics for his prowess at diving.

Jack Graham is almost an average VFL player.

Of the 50,000 human members only 20,000 ate the crayons that they used to sign up with.

Mrs Hardwick sounds like a top bloke...

Jack Riewoldt is the second greatest Riewoldt to ever play AFL.

Daniel Rioli's final series was a tribute to his uncle Cyril's invisible man in big games impersonation and he performed it very well.

KFC boy is the most popular man on this website.

Their supporters are very good at being bad winners and complete campaigners.

I will start.

Of the 50,000 human members only 20,000 ate the crayons that they used to sign up with.

Daniel Rioli's final series was a tribute to his uncle Cyril's invisible man in big games impersonation and he performed it very well.

Sounds exactly like a scats description to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only we were on the juice we may have out done your cheat flags, allas it was not to be.

Yet we are still better, bigger and brighter than anything that has crawled out of KP in the last 150 years.

Must be hard with us so firmly stuck in your heads.

I've never known a sadder, saltier bunch of also rans than handbag supporters.

Yet we are still better, bigger and brighter than anything that has crawled out of KP in the last 150 years.

Must be hard with us so firmly stuck in your heads.

I've never known a sadder, saltier bunch of also rans than handbag supporters.
LOL what a melt. Excellent work Banana Bread you got real life tears from this one

Remove this Banner Ad

Back