Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 10 Sin city Swamprats V Baghdad Bombers @ The Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got the dreaded man flu.
In case i die i have to confess that I usually tea bag all the drink bottles before each game.
If I don't die then just ignore what I just said.
#prayforme
Nevermind, you just stay home in bed till next week, I'm sure they won't miss you at all!

You can win back to back rising Star awards? At what point are you taken seriously enough to move away from 'rising' and just plain being a star. Sounds like the Qooty equivalent of the 'E for Effort' award.

It's actually the Qooty equivalent of 'P for Participation' award you might find.

Or more appropriately the 'Congratulations You Tried' Award

In case i die i have to confess that I usually tea bag all the drink bottles before each game.
#prayforme

#putoutyoursnakes

Nevermind, you just stay home in bed till next week, I'm sure they won't miss you at all!
Thats ok.
I do some of my best work in bed
6a57fc90a28f2e73dfdcd5a3cd23f980.jpg

Congratulations Ant Bear on 150 games!
150 is a big achievement well not when you sit back and tell everyone else to do the work you campaigner. You're not a true leader. I have no confidence that you will lead the swamprats to flag number 2. You're a ******* flog of a leader and we all love hating your leadership. Congratulations on 150! Here's to another 150.
They say you have to be able to crawl before you can walk. Well you've definitely got the first part covered :).

P.S. Congrats AB.

Hey... doesn't mean I aint a young buck. Sorry, I'll try again.

Looking forward to running over the top of some old hacks in SarahSmiles and GotTheGoodes this Sunday.

Better? ;)
SarahSmiles an old hack? So if I'm 4 times older.........please - call me dinosaur!!!

So does this mean you're playing for the Gumbies next week???

Ant Bear and BRAB on the same team, holy s**t, that would be better than anything on TV this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like to watch me too.

I generally have my highlight reel playing on a loop on the big screen.
"I've talked enough about me - how about you talk about me for a while?"

Happy 150th to me :)

Congrats on the milestone AB, I will laud your deeds in this thread, but come game day, I will put pleasantries aside, defeat you then enter entertain you in victory..

Come back to me when you've at least earned a Rising Star nomination. So far, I haven't seen enough that you'll be anything other than an association with the definition of your name i.e. Nunez = manwhore.

VQLGJOL.gif

#prayforme

I had someone try and tell me the 'manflu' didn't exist... I laughed in his face and said "yeah right.. next thing you'll try and tell me women can orgasm as well!!"..
What a loser.....

Can they?? Asking for a friend..

I had someone try and tell me the 'manflu' didn't exist... I laughed in his face and said "yeah right.. next thing you'll try and tell me women can orgasm as well!!"..
What a loser.....

Can they?? Asking for a friend..
Orgasm??
Thats when you make little animals by folding paper isnt ito_O

CONFIRMED!!! SarahSmiles is HaroLad. Thanks Fizz, the truth had to come out eventually.
*. Knew I should have never given him my email address. I bet the whole BFFCL thing was a set up to get my email to confirm my identity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back