Adam Treloar: time you all apologised

Remove this Banner Ad

But he played in a grand final today with a team that has a better list than Richmond. Are you people really that stupid?

70ffd8821ec910f36e87ce31f704ed91.jpg

46aa56b941d1e604f5f5c99563175e18.jpg

No Forrest, we aren’t the stupid ones here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he wins a flag in 2019 and 2020 he will have achieved more and can be justified as being correct and I will offer my apologies.
Until then his judgement has been s complete and utter failure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if I'm understanding the 9thers correctly, their list which failed to make a grand final, and was embarrassed by the Pies, is better than the Pies. That seems sensible.
How did this list fail to make a grand final when it won the premiership last year?
You make Treloar seem intelligent which is a pretty hard thing to do

So if I'm understanding the 9thers correctly, their list which failed to make a grand final, and was embarrassed by the Pies, is better than the Pies. That seems sensible.
So you know if you delete your OP this thread will be deleted and you can pretend you never made it;)

Why are you talking about Norf? Doesn’t make sense.

One has a flag, the other has the lingering stigma of Maynard simultaneously squibbing it and sooking it up at the cut throat for years to come :$

Treloar’s list judgement will be as well remembered as his sole trophy in eating a Parma in under 20 mins in Preston - I.E. some s**t you hear from the old fat bloke whose arse cheeks have somehow moulded the front seat at the bar

#Wolfpack

Why are you talking about Norf? Doesn’t make sense.

Brave Collingwood ... the moral victors ...

. Seriously, how they made the top 4 in the first place still amazes me . Let’s see how “brave” they are with a tougher draw. As for Treloar, the more he justifies his wrong choice the greater the transparency of that mistake becomes . Enjoy the wilderness.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

One has a flag, the other has the lingering stigma of Maynard simultaneously squibbing it and sooking it up at the cut throat for years to come :$

Treloar’s list judgement will be as well remembered as his sole trophy in eating a Parma in under 20 mins in Preston - I.E. some s**t you hear from the old fat bloke whose arse cheeks have somehow moulded the front seat at the bar

#Wolfpack

* yeah brosef. I never forgot about #wolfpack. Where’s David Schwartz?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back