Racing October - Daily Punt (4 in a row)

Remove this Banner Ad

I know they're looking for a ballot free entry to the cups, but gee you'd love to see Avilius in that Turnbull against her.

Lol why? She would absolutely destroy him - FFS he beat Brimham rocks and I Am Serious a length last start over 2000 - she would beat them by a conservative 5 hard held!

Lol why? She would absolutely destroy him - FFS he beat Brimham rocks and I Am Serious a length last start over 2000 - she would beat them by a conservative 5 hard held!

You're almost certainly right, I agree.

But he'd put a lot more of a fight than anything else in the race, and they map similarly as well.

You're almost certainly right, I agree.

But he'd put a lot more of a fight than anything else in the race, and they map similarly as well.

Lol wut?!? Based on what?!?! He'd be longer in the market than Grunt and KWD at the minimum who have far FAR superior formlines and would most likely finish in front of him.

As I asked - look at horses he is beaten - would they provide ANY threat in this race!?! No!

Horrendously bad call.

Lol wut?!? Based on what?!?! He'd be longer in the market than Grunt and KWD at the minimum who have far FAR superior formlines and would most likely finish in front of him.

As I asked - look at horses he is beaten - would they provide ANY threat in this race!?! No!

Horrendously bad call.

Didn’t you say GRUNT was being beaten by camels?

Grunt to place or in Winx out markets looks a good bet to me. Back at Flemington will see a different horse, i dont think its any coincidence that his 3 poor runs have all come from his 3 runs at Caulfield. Clearly just doesnt get around there. Plus leading in him was a terrible call last time

Grunt to place or in Winx out markets looks a good bet to me. Back at Flemington will see a different horse, i dont think its any coincidence that his 3 poor runs have all come from his 3 runs at Caulfield. Clearly just doesnt get around there. Plus leading in him was a terrible call last time

#noexcuses

KWD will run him down this time out to 2000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stepping up from 1400 to 1600 Grunt turned around 5 lengths on KWD. No reason to think KWD will improve more with the next step up in trip

He only has to improve 2.01 which he will - Grunt won't repeat his Makybe win - as Liefz rightly said - the new Palentino - he will go backwards at 2000

Good on them for taking the initiative so nobody can back their incompetent hoops
I Actually dont mind Queensland racing. Sunshine Coast is almost a jockey proof track (almost..theres always some moron). Barriers dont really matter and the best horse almost always wins except when the rail is out 6m or more which means sometimes its dynamite leaders. . Doomben is a inside barrier/leaders track almost 50 percent of meetings so you can dismiss a lot of horses. You just have to watch the first couple of races to make sure.
Having said that Dalby. Beadesert Gatton etc are goat tracks and to be avoided at all costs

I Actually dont mind Queensland racing. Sunshine Coast is almost a jockey proof track (almost..theres always some moron). Barriers dont really matter and the best horse almost always wins except when the rail is out 6m or more which means sometimes its dynamite leaders. . Doomben is a inside barrier/leaders track almost 50 percent of meetings so you can dismiss a lot of horses. You just have to watch the first couple of races to make sure.
Having said that Dalby. Beadesert Gatton etc are goat tracks and to be avoided at all costs
Afghanistan is safer than Dalby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back