Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 11 Gumbies FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at House Of Gumby (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

you really missed the point. We aren't standing at that point, after one of "those" training sessions I wouldn't have the strength to get upright.
What's involved in these training sessions, a single pushup?

I hope the kicking starts with your own ass, it might break you out of being a whiny bitch.
I usually kick spectacular behinds. And mine is pretty awesome, that's true enough.

Please stick to doing it in that order, I find the smell of cigarettes obnoxious and I really hate it when people stand near me and smoke. It makes me want to start kicking things.

I find whiny, whingy people obnoxious.

Especially when I'm smoking my cigars.

Please stick to doing it in that order, I find the smell of cigarettes obnoxious and I really hate it when people stand near me and smoke. It makes me want to start kicking things.
Suck it up princess

tumblr_npwookQqRx1tjydheo1_400.gif

568139_9c293ef7570824d82f13d34720f1ca9f.gif
in the day I could do an excellent smoke ring. One of my better achievements in life.

in the day I could do an excellent smoke ring. One of my better achievements in life.
We should team up, you blow smoke rings and I'll shoot ping pong balls through them.

We should team up, you blow smoke rings and I'll shoot ping pong balls through them.

When your hands are busy but you really want to return serve...

video-undefined-1DD78AFF00000578-34_636x358.jpg

So much silence in here today.

The Gumbots must be busy fake following people on Twitter and Insta and the Warriors must still be out celebrating our dominance of the season so far. I must've missed the invite.
I was enjoying pre-drinks before the Crichton. I am now enjoying post drinks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m hoping a few more of the Warriors show up on Sunday. Can’t even claim that you guys are all talk...! That said, I Have noticed that Itsmyshow is a bit angry about things. Wooshette and Frankston Rover must be where I left them with with Spring Valley watching National Geographic pantskyle must have been knocked over by one of the North Crazies that he suggested should kill him. Not sure where my mate DapperJong is at?

I expected more from you guys, I really did. I’m a bit disappointed.

I’m hoping a few more of the Warriors show up on Sunday. Can’t even claim that you guys are all talk...! That said, I Have noticed that Itsmyshow is a bit angry about things. Wooshette and Frankston Rover must be where I left them with with Spring Valley watching National Geographic pantskyle must have been knocked over by one of the North Crazies that he suggested should kill him. Not sure where my mate DapperJong is at?

I'm laying low as I am fearing for my life.

No one cares.gif

I have absolutely no expectations of the gumbies. Less disappointment that way.
So what you are saying is that I should lower my expectations regarding the Warriors? Fair point.

That said, I still have hope that one of you might post something worth reading before Sunday. I am a bit of a glass half full kind of guy.

And where the * is BRAB? Surely there is some political incorrectfullness or some sort of injustice that
can be mocked with false sincerity and disingenuous support between PHD subjects.

I mean come on people! This boat is sinking and I feel like I am the only one bailing. At this rate, I’ll have to get off the toilet and go back to work to do
Something productive!

And where the **** is BRAB? Surely there is some political incorrectfullness or some sort of injustice that
can be mocked with false sincerity and disingenuous support between PHD subjects.

I mean come on people! This boat is sinking and I feel like I am the only one bailing. At this rate, I’ll have to get off the toilet and go back to work to do
Something productive!

Sorry I'm s**t posting on the main board rn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back