Racing October - Daily Punt (4 in a row)

Remove this Banner Ad

Matty Hill is the best caller in the country IMO, but I think he overstated how much trouble she was in.

Looked to be always getting there for mine, never really got serious with her. Can't believe how he rode her tbh but I guess he was looking to give her an easier time as possible.

Walker pulled up mighty boss out of the way or she loses that badly

Lol she bullocked him out.

Easy win once she got clear - the other 3 in the back 4 finished third last.

As expected Grunt is garbage and will never replicate that fluke Makybe Diva win.

Not sure why Bowman went back to the fence after the jump though - could have sat outside Grunt - the way he rode her today was the only way she would ever get beat

Matty Hill is the best caller in the country IMO, but I think he overstated how much trouble she was in.

Looked to be always getting there for mine, never really got serious with her. Can't believe how he rode her tbh but I guess he was looking to give her an easier time as possible.

Yeah agreed. The trouble was when Bowman went back to the inside and needed to find a gap, once she was out she always looked like winning

Perfect call mate - you've nailed it :thumbsu: she was never in trouble unless mighty boss/youngster came together - once she got through that gap she was never losing. He didnt even hit her

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol she bullocked him out.

Easy win once she got clear - the other 3 in the back 4 finished third last.

As expected Grunt is garbage and will never replicate that fluke Makybe Diva win.

Not sure why Bowman went back to the fence after the jump though - could have sat outside Grunt - the way he rode her today was the only way she would ever get beat
Go watch the replay and you will see walker pull the right rein, she didn't have to break stride or get near him because of it.

Grunt went awful but was a bit disappointed with KWD too. He shoukd have been running a clear 2nd with the run he had if he is going to start favourite in a Caulfield Cup

Looked remarkably easy watching the front on footage. Bowman revs her but looking at the other jocks going hell for leather she's doing it easy.

There is always the threat of Bowman getting her beat in the Cox Plate with shitty rides like that.

Grunt went awful but was a bit disappointed with KWD too. He shoukd have been running a clear 2nd with the run he had if he is going to start favourite in a Caulfield Cup

Agreed - once he got up on the inside I'd be expecting him to burst clear of Youngstar and Stormo!

Go watch the replay and you will see walker pull the right rein, she didn't have to break stride or get near him because of it.

As he is required to do under the rules of racing?

There is always the threat of Bowman getting her beat in the Cox Plate with shitty rides like that.
Yeah that's true, but that will be her Grand Final so he won't feel the need to play it cute.

Besides, he will use his previous 7 rides as penetrometers to check out the best part of the track. With the form he's in he might ride one into the crowd to see if that's better going. :drunk:

As he is required to do under the rules of racing?
He is required to open a gap so winx doesn't get held up is he? He starts the straight directly beside the horse in front, sees that winx is on his inside and pulls the horse wide to open a gap and then when winx comes out he pulled the horse up to again make room for her.

If its any other horse on his inside that gap never appears, we both know this.

He is required to open a gap so winx doesn't get held up is he? He starts the straight directly beside the horse in front, sees that winx is on his inside and pulls the horse wide to open a gap and then when winx comes out he pulled the horse up to again make room for her.

Lol nice bit of fiction you're writing there mate

Yes but that's not what happens - he pulls the reign on it to stop it laying in on Winx when he is not clear of another horse - as he is required to do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back