Rumour GFC 2018 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists - PT4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owning? You mean the Round 21 match this year?

Yeah he really killed him. Mitchell only had 32 disposals (most of any Hawthorn player, as usual), was in the Brownlow votes, and Hawthorn won.

That's one hell of a tagging job. Elite.
Yep, he owned him Party. As usual the devil is in the detail mate.

does sydney have a p50 odd? Could be 42 for rohan and that maybe?

Before any compensation picks Sydney had the following draft picks: 12 (R1), 30 (R2), 35 (R2, from Pies), 66 (R4), 84 (R5)

At this stage I think theres been only 2 compensation picks given which are both in the 20s -

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm kinda annoyed that Bailey didn't nominate us but then again, more picks at our disposal to use for players rather than points

no longer a destination club how could we not beat the North Melbourne Football Club for this

LOL... Danger, Selwood, Tuohy, Scooter, Smith, Gaz, LukeyDahl & Gary Rohan vs Bailey Scott...
Yep we can only attract flies it seems.
SMH people says the silliest things sometimes.
Cheers!

42 for Rohan would continue our long habit of grossly over paying for perennially injured players.
McIntosh, Stanley, Drum, etc

#fakenews

Rohan has played 79 AFL games in the last 5 years at an average of 16 per year. That’s not including any NEAFL games. He broke his leg early in his career and has been reasonably durable since returning.

I’m not necessarily advocating that we recruit Rohan. People are just overstating his injury problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we please stop with the #fakenews regarding Rohan’s injury history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back