Social Science Things that please me - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boss wants to buy his wife a new car for next year so Im tasked with researching and testing. Today I had 3 dealers bring cars to the house for me to try. The Tesla Model X 100d, The new Audi Q8, and the new Landrover P400e hybrid. Was an absolute treat to drive the Tesla and it was my personal choice of the 3.. 0-100kms/h in 3.1 seconds!!! and in silence. Landrover was incredibly comfortable to sit in but wobbles around like a tank floating on water. Unfortunately for me I have to recommend the Q8 to the boss knowing his wife's preferences. Q8 was my second favourite.

Early next year I have to find a new Mercedes S class for Him. Looking forward to that too.

Let me know when he needs the wife taken for a test drive

When I'm a millionaire in a few years time when people say "you couldn't pay me enough to clean toilets" about my cleaner, I'm going to enjoy busting out 10k cash and asking them "you sure?".
We have housekeepers for that and it wont cost you 10k... just 15 an hour for Filipinos. They seem to run the housekeeping market here, The FiloMafia.

We have housekeepers for that and it wont cost you 10k... just 15 an hour for Filipinos. They seem to run the housekeeping market here, The FiloMafia.
I knocked about with a bunch of Filipino expats for a couple of years, weirdly religious but American style religious where god is great but mammon greater.

cleaning out some papers and found some classwork I did in primary school. even as a 12 year old kid I was destined to become a bigfooty floggo.

jEsn9Yh.jpg

cleaning out some papers and found some classwork I did in primary school. even as a 12 year old kid I was destined to become a bigfooty floggo.

jEsn9Yh.jpg

Obviously an eagle supporter marking it with a double tick

jEsn9Yh.jpg

Do you still write your i like that?

Do you still write your i like that?
I thought only girls did the little circle instead of a dot above i's.

there was a cartoonist I liked, cant remember who but their comics appeared in disney adventures magazine, anyway he did his i's like that and I tried to emulate his style

I knocked about with a bunch of Filipino expats for a couple of years, weirdly religious but American style religious where god is great but mammon greater.

yeah, had affiliation with such persons years ago. very religious as you said, but also loved anything american too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back