2019 winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the bloody hell is going on with this race

I mean what the ****

They may as well race it (a few times) on a secret racetrack somewhere. Film it, choose the most exciting result (to help with creating tradition and all) and project it on Alan Jones' arse (or head, whichever is bigger).

Hahaha and now HOTB is out

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honest as the day is long, you always get the same result from him regardless of the race. Can run in the money for sure. Just one of them bulletproof types.

It’s never let me down at least on the place/win style. Surely will get $20-1 at least worth a throw at the stumps. You are right it’s as honest as they come.

Looks beyond Osborne Bulls at this point and not sure he's ever raced a wet track before. But he has a crack and at this point, that might do.

He does have a crack and no doubt he can run well but I would be very surprised/disappointed if at least one of the others can't produce a better performance than he can on the day.

Also RNSW slipping the prize money increase under the radar, meant to be slot holders covering costs but now they cover 7.2mill and race is worth 13mill so RNSW sneakily slipping 6 mill to the top end of town with no slot cost increase.

No doubt was arranged before yr 1 last season to encourage slots to be taken.

Some talk HOTB drew wide this morning and was scratched after the draw because it would have to work too hard from out wide where as OB can drop out. Interesting to see if OB has drawn wide so any truth in it.

Just another disgrace for this joke if true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back