Mega Thread 2018 Trade Period Discussion part 2! (cont. in Part 3 - link in OP)

What are we going to do??

• 4 picks 21 and under? Back in Hamish!

Votes: 74 67.9%
  • Trade up! We’re getting Lukosius / Rankine / Rozee!!!

Votes: 35 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez. Just when I was starting to like Kelly as well lol.

You can go back to tippet, Gunston, Davis, bock all leaving, and it's still going on with danger field, lever, Cameron, McGovern, Kelly. Anyone I'm missing?

Our back line is shot now. What have we got talia, hartigan, keath, Cheney, otten probably all start in our top 22 now??
On what planet do those 5 ever play in the same team together? 3 at the most, the other in the Snaffle.

You can go back to tippet, Gunston, Davis, bock all leaving, and it's still going on with danger field, lever, Cameron, McGovern, Kelly. Anyone I'm missing?

Our back line is shot now. What have we got talia, hartigan, keath, Cheney, otten probably all start in our top 22 now??
WTF???

Brown - Keath - Doedee
Laird - Talia - Milera

That is one of the very strongest back 6 in the AFL and add in Smithers rotating through half back....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we did get 33, and traded 8 and 16 for say 4 and 39, I’d look to re-sign Cheney and package up 33 and 39 to get a higher pick. Say, pick 22-ish

In: 4, 13, 21, 22, Stengle, McAdam
Out: Gibson, Hampton, Signorello, Kelly, McGovern, Dear

I don’t think our back line changes much. I prefer Cheney to kelly anyway.
Brown - Talia - Doedee
Laird - Hartigan/Keath - Smith

Cheney perhaps on the bench with otten and McPherson to be depth.

ummmmmm Doedee, Laird, Smith, Milera, Brown?

St Kilda coach is dead man walking next year if he doesnt lift them.

He will need Hanners more than a pick that will reap its benefits in 2-3 years time.
If they did the deal with us for picks 8 & 16 say - they can use 16 to secure Hannebury with something coming back and then they can pick up a Collier Dawkins or Hately etc with pick 8 - they get 2 guys that can help them next year rather than a project KP in King who will take a few seasons to come on. It is a no brainer I would have thought

This makes the most sense, if I were in Wingard's Shoes ......not great for Port though, as they want to use the Bulldogs pick 7 to get higher again in the Draft

the fact that WB have had an offer in front of Chad for 2-3 weeks now suggested to me that he was waiting for the Shiel decision to fall which eventually cleared his path to his preferred club Hawthorn

WTF???

Brown - Keath - Doedee
Laird - Talia - Milera

That is one of the very strongest back 6 in the AFL and add in Smithers rotating through half back....

Replace Milera with Smithers as Milera will be more midfield next season, and when needed we have Hartigan and Cheney and Otten as back ups. There is also McPherson to include as well once he gets fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back