List Mgmt. Hawthorn Trade and FA news discussion NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, we’re not doing Burton talk here.

It’s BS from a dodgy twitter account until we know otherwise.

If Wingard comes he’s coming as a mid who goes forward.. have a look at his contested and clearances numbers the 2nd half of the season, not many better in the league.
I recommend people go and watch his game against the Tigers from early/mid last year. He played as a mid for the entire game and absolutely dominated.

31 disposals - 7 clearances - 8 tackles against the best team in the comp at the time.

Could definitely be a gun mid.

I recommend people go and watch his game against the Tigers from early/mid last year. He played as a mid for the entire game and absolutely dominated.

31 disposals - 7 clearances - 8 tackles against the best team in the comp at the time.

Could definitely be a gun mid.

And could rotate out Hawthorn style

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo kidding themselves if true.

Why? Melbourne have Noone else to deal with. WCE have plenty of KPP on their list. If he wants to goto WA Freo will pay him the most. Take freos or get end of first rounder when he is a free agent in a cpl of years (which will be far worse than dockers offer).

They can also open up heap of salary cap to focus on other areas.

Finally 3rd time lucky for the hawks well done!!Get the deal done boys!
Hold onto next yr first and go hard for another, ruthless season hawks no more mr nice guys.

Wasn’t Landsberger one of the #freekickhawthorn spuds?
Yep. But he's a Dogs supporter, family well connected there.

As I said before trade period, Wingard was Clarko's preference. Others at the club had different priorities but Clarko has been after Wingard from the minute he looked gettable.

My own ideal was Gaff / Wingard. If we can turn that into Scully / Wingard I reckon we address our biggest needs (matchwinner / clearance assistance for Mitchell/Jaeger and another elite runner for when Smith is shut down), though without the free agency bonus. Make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back