Opinion 2018 Non-Crows #4: You say Potato, I say Portato (Cont in Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Few melts on the Port board, few melts on the Hawks board.

Few rumors on the Hawks board saying Burton is a bit of a tosspot behind closed doors and that might be the reason why they’re willing to move him on. It’s funny, because I think they’re really underrating how much of a tosspot Wingard is in this situation.

Trading tosspots, basically.

So Wingard for 15 and Burton (poor man's Doedee).
Hawks have got a good replacement for Cyril, I'd expect Wingard to become the player he should have been by now over there.

The character assassination of Chad on their board from an inside source was fun to read.

Pretty much highlights what is wrong with their club to allow a player to get to that state without proper guidance.

When I said "Party Club" earlier I didnt necessarily mean get on the booze and hit the clubs.

I meant lack of profesional standards. Not winning a Final since 2014 suggests standards across the board are not met and those in charge lack the guidance to instill an attitude in the players to lift standards.

Port is a great place to hang with your mates sit back have fun and do a little football be adored by fans get an overseas mid season holiday and make good money.

Chad wanting to go to Hawthorn suggests he has grown up and wants to get back to those standards Port had in 2013 and 2014.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Boak

People shoot Tex but * me SPP lived at Boaks house. If that doesnt scream inadequate as a Captain nothing does

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Wingard for 15 and Burton (poor man's Doedee).
Hawks have got a good replacement for Cyril, I'd expect Wingard to become the player he should have been by now over there.
I'd think Port would need to give some steak knives back in that deal.

The delusion on the Port board is massive.

Apparently Wingard's trade value at a minimum is worth Hawthorn's 2018 1st rounder, their 2019 1st rounder and also Ryan Burton.

View attachment 572644

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
It would be closer to that if they weren't actively trying to force him out.

It's clear as day they dont want him there, but hes chosen the wrong club and they're shitty

I am loving the port train wreck... they have been berating us for years about culture and how they are a destination club... More people exiting from port now than basically any other club...

s**t club.. s**t coach s**t culture.. pot calling the kettle black nufties!

Going to get my popcorn and sit on their board :)

Does anyone else find it ironic that Port supporters are now complaining about Victorian clubs taking all the talent?

What happened to Port supposedly being a destination club and players leaving for Victoria was supposedly only being something that happens at the Crows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back