Tim Kelly - Requests Trade to West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t look at bundled picks as a total points though. 20 and 22 may equal 6 in points, but those 2 picks still don’t get us the 6th best player in the draft!

He’s easily worth a pick in the 8-15 range. We got from for 24? Last year and look at the year he had. He walks into your best team easily, and you guys lifted the cup!
Dont know about easily ! With all his poor kicks he will find himself back in the 2s very quickly .

It's like a bigfooty poster has got control of their list.

He's being a real mad dog.

You want to come to Freo? Don't want ya!

You don't want to come? Here's a big trade offer!

You want to leave the club? Too bad!

actually lol'd out loud, it's exactly like this

Fairly confident Kelly will be at WC next season. Lots of posturing in 1st few days as usual but eventually most things work their way through.
As always its last day when things happen.

BTW - player managers should be shot at birth.

What exactly is Freo doing?

It honestly feels like this. Throw the Beams rumours to mess with Brisbane it just seems really unprofessional.

Fairly confident Kelly will be at WC next season. Lots of posturing in 1st few days as usual but eventually most things work their way through.
As always its last day when things happen.

BTW - player managers should be shot at birth.
Yeah I was thinking this won't get done until the last 5 minutes of trade period. Might need Dom Sheed to get it through!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I was thinking this won't get done until the last 5 minutes of trade period. Might need Dom Sheed to get it through!
images

“I asked him if he wanted to have a chat to Peter Bell and he said, ‘I don’t want to do it’.

“He said, ‘I will stay at Geelong or go to West Coast’. But I don’t want to go to a club down the bottom of the ladder because Geelong is a good club.

“Peter and I are good friends, we own property and racehorses together and we are very good friends. But Tim doesn’t want to go to Fremantle.”
Hmm...what if Freo somehow makes the finals next year, could he change his mind? Seems like that's the main reason he doesn't want to go there? Thought that he would have other reasons...

Last edited:
Odd move from Freo. Seem to have a very scattergun strategy to trying to recruit players.

If they arent careful their lack of focus could see them secure no-one.

FWIW I dont think they're serious on Kelly (at least not before they land a forward). I dont think they want to replace a bloke who doesnt want to be at the club with a bloke that doesnt want to be at the club.

Best post on Freo's approach to the trade period.

hey I heard a rumour that about me and farm animals
is this gonna influence my parole

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back