What are you listening to?

Remove this Banner Ad

How's the music production / band going, timtamWB?
I don't really do music production so much anymore, I moved into radio, round the back though not on air. It has some elements of production with the tech but otherwise not really similar, although it's still better than most people I know are doing!

The band's doing pretty well though, we released an album just recently which we have a lot of good feedback on.

Otherwise just like any other band we're playing around everywhere, festivals, bars, venues etc. wherever we can, and trying to get the album out more. It just takes a bit of luck to get the right people to notice you.

I don't really do music production so much anymore, I moved into radio, round the back though not on air. It has some elements of production with the tech but otherwise not really similar, although it's still better than most people I know are doing!

The band's doing pretty well though, we released an album just recently which we have a lot of good feedback on.

Otherwise just like any other band we're playing around everywhere, festivals, bars, venues etc. wherever we can, and trying to get the album out more. It just takes a bit of luck to get the right people to notice you.

Thanks for the link - I enjoyed that. Might have to pop in if I ever see a gig around me! Glad it's all going well, good luck. :thumbsu:

I

sounds good what do you play

Not minding Bad Wolves’ Zombie cover

Always thought the original would sound cool with male vocals

I just clicked on a Fox music channel today and saw it for the first time. They are donating proceeds to Dolores' children? :( Nice.

I just clicked on a Fox music channel today and saw it for the first time. They are donating proceeds to Dolores' children? :( Nice.

Yeah pretty good stuff from a band that will probably only ever be recognised in the mainstream for this cover. Really giving up the proceeds of their best money spinner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PM me a download link to your album, if I can find something that suits our large pigeonhole, we'll give it a spin on our show. You'll get heard in the UK, Germany, LA & New York too.

All you Doggies supporters who live in the "heartland" of the club (ie. the western suburbs), here is an event for you to pick up some quality toons on vinyl & CD.

36634365_2054334854611698_6053040535742971904_n.jpg

My favourite version of my favourite song, particularly that bit when The Edge descends into awesomeness from 3:45.

And the last few seconds of the solo beautifully captured by the cameraman after focussing on Bono for the first 30 or so :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back