Traded Dayne Beams [traded with #41 and #43 to Collingwood for #18, #56 and future 1st round pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

You will get picks back this year to help you with your bids but Dodongo poses how much is a flag worth to you? 1 first or 2 firsts? With Beams you will be favourites next year. If you had him this year you may have won. For a flag giving up two late teen picks is nothing
So where is this Beams playing?
KPF or KPD? Cos, you know...

Why would you say that??

Funny ive been called a troll by a Lion and a Magpie??

How does that make sense

Throwing up Oxley and Smith who are not in the Pies best 25 players probably not in the best 28! Greenwood is not of any interest to the Lions and didn't he recently sign a new contract?

Remember what might suit Collingwood will more than likely not interest the Lions and Beams is contracted.

Try again.

Throwing up Oxley and Smith who are not in the Pies best 25 players probably not in the best 28! Greenwood is not of any interest to the Lions and didn't he recently sign a new contract?

Remember what might suit Collingwood will more than likely not interest the Lions and Beams is contracted.

Try again.
It was a laughable suggestion!

And I don't even want beams back

They are far too busy getting angry at Freo to notice, good plan :thumbsu:
Would you be interested in our Hobbit?
He's a premiership player. Really really tries to stick a tackle and nearly does sometimes. Kicked a ripper goal from the boundary whilst getting tackled once? I'm sure he might have done something else once. Maybe.

List cloggers. Considering we're extremely tight for list spots right now I'm pretty sure no players will be involved in this deal. If Beams moves on, that open up a spot for Neale but other than that there's no room for anyone. It will be picks alone.

Pick 18 + Greenwood + Phillips

Final offer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he wasn’t worth two firsts when he was 25 how the **** is he worth two firsts now dodongo

Finished top ten in the Brownlow this year. You got pick 5 (De Goey) a second round pick and a player. So you did fine. I think he is worth a pick in the top ten and I'm not particularly interested in future picks.

Would expect the Lions will drive a hard bargain.

Finished top ten in the Brownlow this year. You got pick 5 (De Goey) a second round pick and a player. So you did fine. I think he is worth a pick in the top ten and I'm not particularly interested in future picks.

Would expect the Lions will drive a hard bargain.

Im sure we will try. History suggests we will get what we are given and we will all just have to pretend we like it.

I'd take Thomas + 18 if a deal had to be done. He's had a huge impact on our culture and with what he's going through he's earnt a move back if he wants it. Not ideal but that's life.

Thomas is a QLDer and would slot straight into our team.

How would that go for Pies?

Think this would be a fair trade. Thomas is not a list clogger like Oxley or Smith, so I won’t insult you with that type of suggestion.
The fact that Thomas recently signed a contract is proven to count for zero.

If Brisbane want him and sweeten his contract, I’m sure it would be considered by him.

Seems a balanced trade suggestion.
Time would prove who wins that potential deal.

Don't have a dog in this fight at all (Like the lions much more than the pies) but pick 18 and Pies 2019 2nd would be around the mark IMO. The age and injury history of Beams is what drags his value down significantly here.

Think this would be a fair trade. Thomas is not a list clogger like Oxley or Smith, so I won’t insult you with that type of suggestion.
The fact that Thomas recently signed a contract is proven to count for zero.

If Brisbane want him and sweeten his contract, I’m sure it would be considered by him.

Seems a balanced trade suggestion.
Time would prove who wins that potential deal.

Your dreaming, no way we trade Jet Thomas, Tom Phillips yes, not Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back