Minecraft The World - Original BF MC Server

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost restored everything in Sweet that was lost.

The final stage is the biggest - the Expansion National Park which means placing hilly terrain over the ocean, that is almost as big as the rest of Sweet itself.

Progress thus far starting from the coastline and working inwards. 8 layers of gradient done. I have to fill in the space within the ribbon. About 750 x 700square, around 400,000 blocks ...

rsV7YvK.png

The final stage is the biggest - the Expansion National Park which means placing hilly terrain over the ocean, that is almost as big as the rest of Sweet itself.

Progress thus far starting from the coastline and working inwards. 8 layers of gradient done. I have to fill in the space within the ribbon. About 750 x 700square, around 400,000 blocks ...

rsV7YvK.png
I wonder what we can do with World Editor? I don't know how it would be installed these days but I can check it out.

ANother option is to delete those blocks out of the world files and regen them. The are likely to come up as land.
Oh no no no! :D If it was regenerated as land it would be regenerated with its own terrain. I have a plan of the terrain I am laying down (a repeat of what I did last time, as far as my memory can enforce it). No, sorry if the post looked like a plea, it was just an opportunity to post about progress and engage in my love of maps.

I did all this once before in Survival, I am fine doing it now in Creative. Last time I had to dive to the bottom of the ocean repeatedly to collect all the dirt :D This is a walk in the (expansion national) park by comparison!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're looking at bigger servers now - Minecraft is bloating out.

Updated to 1.13.2
I don't know why it's bloating out, I haven't been anywhere new since the last time you said you needed to increase memory, and I don't think anyone else has done too much exploring of new regions.

Unless you mean the game itself with its updates.

I don't know why it's bloating out, I haven't been anywhere new since the last time you said you needed to increase memory, and I don't think anyone else has done too much exploring of new regions.

Unless you mean the game itself with its updates.
The game itself.

rsV7YvK.png

2 weeks later :
OMSjHkW.png

Just call me the grindmaster!

Mobbs I have a question about your supermarket in MC2.

Your item elevator shoots items up at a rate of knots. I have reproduced - I think - the same thing in MC1, but the items float up very very slowly.

Is there anything you did to yours to make it go faster?

In your elevator tube is there one water source block at the top or water source blocks all the way down?
So mine is: (Glass, Water, sign, ice, Soul Sand)
Code:
G W G
G   G
G   G
G   G
G   G
G   G
G   s
G S i G G

Mobbs I have a question about your supermarket in MC2.

Your item elevator shoots items up at a rate of knots. I have reproduced - I think - the same thing in MC1, but the items float up very very slowly.

Is there anything you did to yours to make it go faster?

In your elevator tube is there one water source block at the top or water source blocks all the way down?
After 1.13 came out, when the old server was down a while, I hopped on there and found my elevator was broken. I googled and found the new system is water blocks all the way up, with SOUL SAND at the bottom. The soul sand adds the vroom factor!

After 1.13 came out, when the old server was down a while, I hopped on there and found my elevator was broken. I googled and found the new system is water blocks all the way up, with SOUL SAND at the bottom. The soul sand adds the vroom factor!
I think the problem with mine is the single water at the top pushing down on the items.

Also I think your potato cooker is broken.

Did you end up being able to farm 40 items only?

I think the problem with mine is the single water at the top pushing down on the items.

Also I think your potato cooker is broken.
I dont know about the elevator. I tried it, and it worked. Dunno!
The potato cooker was the last new project I tried there. Man it took ages stringing out the redstone. Definitely not worth it. It should have a lever to turn it on/off somewhere, otherwise it would ... well ... cook all the potatoes :D

Did you end up being able to farm 40 items only?
Sorry, don't know what this means.

Lots of things are broken in my supermarket now. Someone had broken blocks to look inside one of the farms and unleashed water over all the redstone. It's all patchwork repaired now. Lots of things dont work anymore.

Sorry, don't know what this means.

Lots of things are broken in my supermarket now. Someone had broken blocks to look inside one of the farms and unleashed water over all the redstone. It's all patchwork repaired now. Lots of things dont work anymore.
So sad :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back