List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

A couple of interesting excerpts from that Dean Kent interview:

"I have a lot of self-belief that I belong and that my best footy is in front of me, so I am hoping that a change of program at the Saints and some different eyes will assist me. Of course, I would have liked to have spent more time on the park, but I feel I will be able to do that and will stay away from all of the injuries!"

"Yeah, I’ve always seen myself as a midfielder/forward, even in my junior days. But at the Dees it was a lot of small forward play. When I met with Alan Richardson I said that I wanted to go up on the ball and I am now looking to work towards that by building up a bigger tank. Having said that, I am happy to play anywhere I can to help the team out whether it be in the midfield, the wing or forward. It’s not like I went there to play in the midfield straight up, we will build towards that and see how I go."

No half back flank? :(

Did we get josh Kelly yet?

We did.

Lethers got his signature but had to dash off to speak to Dylan Shiel and Steven May. Gave the paperwork to Richo to lodge. Coach was getting a bit flustered demanding to know where there was a fax machine. Someone said they thought there was still one in the Manangatang Council Offices.

Cho last seen speeding out of the car park.

JACK Lonie is set to remain with St Kilda after the club increased its offer to the small forward by an extra season.

AFL.com.au understands a two-year contract is now on the table, with Lonie expected to sign the improved deal when he returns from a trip to Europe to attend Saints skipper Jarryn Geary's wedding in Portugal.

I would laugh so hard if SOS screws everyone and they pick up Rankine.

Just to throw the cat amongst the pigeons Haha.

I whole heartedly believe he will when he takes Lukosius at 1. Then GC will take Walsh and King and Lethers will push the button on Rankine at the 9:59 seconds mark.

Im dreaming

Of jeannie

View attachment 574770

VDS66 ?
That's too much Kegs!
You've hit upon my childhood fantasy!

Look she's presenting!

BTW WTF was Larry Hagman's characters problem on this show?
You'd be tapping that all day and night long!
If only he was JR then!

I whole heartedly believe he will when he takes Lukosius at 1. Then GC will take Walsh and King and Lethers will push the button on Rankine at the 9:59 seconds mark.
Come on down Rankine. Happy days!

A couple of interesting excerpts from that Dean Kent interview:

"I have a lot of self-belief that I belong and that my best footy is in front of me, so I am hoping that a change of program at the Saints and some different eyes will assist me. Of course, I would have liked to have spent more time on the park, but I feel I will be able to do that and will stay away from all of the injuries!"

"Yeah, I’ve always seen myself as a midfielder/forward, even in my junior days. But at the Dees it was a lot of small forward play. When I met with Alan Richardson I said that I wanted to go up on the ball and I am now looking to work towards that by building up a bigger tank. Having said that, I am happy to play anywhere I can to help the team out whether it be in the midfield, the wing or forward. It’s not like I went there to play in the midfield straight up, we will build towards that and see how I go."
Sorry bud but at 25 years of age I reckon it's a bit late to start building up a tank for AFL footy.

Hope I'm wrong.

If GC are looking at potentially taking the SA boys to help with long term retention, then it would make sense to take the King twins if Lukosius is off the menu, Walsh could slide through to pick 4.

There’s good arguments to keep or trade our pick 4, but I think we should wait until the night now to make that decision and we know who’s in the gun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Longer goes down we are stuffed. I think we need to upgrade Pierce to the primary list even if we only give him a 1 year contract.
JACK Lonie is set to remain with St Kilda after the club increased its offer to the small forward by an extra season.

It all makes sense now :)

5b6yar.jpg

Let’s just say that in some magical universe the suns leave Rankine and Luko on the board. Who do we select. Both once in a generation type player and while many say we have many talks none come even close to luko skill set and ability.he would free up paddy to play his preferred role as a junior which is leading from the goal square instead of trying to lead from the wing. Then Rankine is unlike any player we have seen in the draft.i like Rankine slightly more but in my opinion if we are setting up for a decade of success luko is the man imo. Thoughts?
We select Adelaide's 8, 13 and 16.

we are about as an attractive destination as Afghanistan right now. could have the best sales men going around. aint no one coming.
Except the two players we have traded for, Billy Slater, Brett Ratten, Jake Bachelor, Brendon Lade and if the rumours are correct Grubby Allen.
But yeah, no one wants to come and be involved with our club.

We did.

Lethers got his signature but had to dash off to speak to Dylan Shiel and Steven May. Gave the paperwork to Richo to lodge. Coach was getting a bit flustered demanding to know where there was a fax machine. Someone said they thought there was still one in the Manangatang Council Offices.

Cho last seen speeding out of the car park.
Photoshop only FFS.

P.H.O.T.O.S.H.O.P!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back