List Mgmt. 2018 Draft, Free Agency & Trade Hypotheticals thread, Part II: Nothing happened!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trade period goes for way too long
Why? The season doesn't start for 5 months, is this extra few days causing some great trauma to the pre-season preparations?
Could easily be wrapped up in 5 days. Is it this long so afl media have something to write about and fill space on their website?

I just get sick of views from people who see no bad.
I see bad alright, but you see bad where there is none. Sometimes I think for all your rabbiting on about being a long time Swans supporter you've learned f-all. Perhaps the game's passed you by.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly think we are making ourselves weaker by hating GWS. We should join forces with them and the Qld clubs and start exerting some pressure back on the VFL (sorry afl).

Divide we fall.
#notjustacliche
Good call , but i believe the media here is a bigger problem , with rats like Barrett , McClueless etc.

I honestly think we are making ourselves weaker by hating GWS. We should join forces with them and the Qld clubs and start exerting some pressure back on the VFL (sorry afl).

Divide we fall.
#notjustacliche
I agree with this. A stronger collective off the field, enemies on it.

Good call , but i believe the media here is a bigger problem , with rats like Barrett , McClueless etc.
Considering the TV market in the northern states, we actually have a huge amount of leverage but we don’t work together.

The Vafl clubs worked together to decide the new ‘equalisation’ rules and now they are enjoying the pay off.

That is a competition not a power block.
When are we going to see the 4 northern clubs in a press conference together explaining how dealing with the go-home factor effects our clubs?
No kidding? Do you need an emoji every time someone uses humour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back