News Lachie Neale to Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logue is no Fyfe - missed a full season, only played 12 games in total and not a strong footy background in his youth (strong rower).

He will have to do a lot to convince me he is ready to go back into best 22. he should play first half of season in wafl until he gives coaches no option but to pick him
I never said he was a Fyfe. Remember he came into the side as a 19 year old,as you say with little football background.With half a pre season , he was then asked to hold down the CHB position for periods of his first year.
His body will now be fully mature after a season off.He was an elite runner in his playing time prior to his injury.He will be an even more enduring runner now.
he will be able to play an on fielders role this season.

I never said he was a Fyfe. Remember he came into the side as a 19 year old,as you say with little football background.With half a pre season , he was then asked to hold down the CHB position for periods of his first year.
His body will now be fully mature after a season off.He was an elite runner in his playing time prior to his injury.He will be an even more enduring runner now.
he will be able to play an on fielders role this season.
My point by saying "he is no Fyfe" was that Fyfe had a year off due injury, and it took him half a season to get going...it will take longer to get Louge up and going after 1 year off

my predicted RD 1 starting back 6:
Kersten Hamling Duman
Ryan Pearce Wilson
I agree except I would expect Griff* for Kersten. I know he isn't best 22 based on the last 2 years but you don't spend pick 8 on a KPP and not play them. He needs games. We are still very much a developing team.

Assuming he is fit and ready to go.

If the trade goes like this i would be happy , 5 & 18 to Freo for Neale , 11&18 to Melbourne for Hogan , 23 for Lobb , And we take 5 to the draft.

My point by saying "he is no Fyfe" was that Fyfe had a year off due injury, and it took him half a season to get going...it will take longer to get Louge up and going after 1 year off
I guess we will see.But Logue will play a major part in our season, is my guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does Brisbane benefit from the 5 to 6 move.
How do they not?

Doesnt matter to them whether its 5 or 6, its going to us, then Dees the GC.

They got pick 35 for free since Mayes is basically worth a future 3rd.

Good trading by them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back