Traded Dylan Shiel [traded with future 2nd to Essendon for #9 and future 1st round pick]

Where is Dylan Shiel getting traded?

• Carlton

Votes: 182 39.8%
  • Essendon

Votes: 37 8.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 146 31.9%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 71 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, because someone has one friend, he's instantly incapable of being a campaigner. Sound logic right there.

You're the one bringing up the past trade but, if you want to go there, do you really want to make the claim that fat boy Francis and Morgan come even close to Carlisle and Gresham? There's drinking the kool aid, and then there's main-lining it.
Has Gresham played a good game since mid 2017?

It's amazing how easily we trigger opposition supporters about Dodoro. I love it.
Half of them wouldn't even know their own list manager.

It's great!

Why else would a random Saints fan come into a trade thread that has nothing to do with their team just to tell everyone that Dodo is a campaigner?

You mad.

Same reason Saints fans always seem to appear in Ross Lyon / Fremantle threads.

They have a neutral and unbiased interest in the goings-on of the competition.

Personally, I think the Saints are a fair way further ahead than Carlton at the moment, evidenced by Carlton getting two wins and playing a deplorable brand of football this year. But Shiel has chosen Essendon over Carlton (and everyone else), so the point is mute :thumbsu:
Mmm think you'd be alone there then. I mean this year and probably even 2019, I'd have the Saints ahead due to our dearth of players in their prime years.

But lineup the young prospects of each team and it's rough on the Saints. 23 and under top 10 between the two teams, Saints probably only have 2 in it.

Saints (2): Billings and Gresham.

Blues (8): Cripps, Curnow, McKay, Weitering, Marchbank, SPS, Dow, Fisher.

Would you still consider Saints better list position?

Yes, because someone has one friend, he's instantly incapable of being a campaigner. Sound logic right there.

You're the one bringing up the past trade but, if you want to go there, do you really want to make the claim that fat boy Francis and Morgan come even close to Carlisle and Gresham? There's drinking the kool aid, and then there's main-lining it.

Dude it was three years ago. Getova it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're sounding more desperate for a tradewekk win than the great man Boncer.

GWS would never have thought they'd get 2 clean 1sts for Shiel. Adrian was trying unders on and this time he may miss and pay the price.

Ce la vie. You'll survive it Bonce if that's the way it goes down.;)
I'm saying we're meeting in the middle.

You're desperately trying to sell the story that GWS is making us pay.

Who wants the trade week win again?

It's amazing how easily we trigger opposition supporters about Dodoro. I love it.

When things don’t go Dodoro’s way...

tenor.gif

Reckon Essendon need to get a pick around 20ish

9 and 20ish seem about fair

It does sound like Carlton are doing for GWS to Essendon, what Richmond did for WC to Carlton - and that is be a threat and forcing higher payment

No fooling Dodo

He invented the move when the Saints thought they weren’t gonna hand over pick 5 for Carisle.

No fooling Dodo

He invented the move when the Saints thought they weren’t gonna hand over pick 5 for Carisle.

What I find staggering is despite how amazing Essendon's list manager is - they haven't win a final since the iPhone was invented.

It's almost as though winning in late October is more important than September

Back