2019 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably just be like any other Hawk rookie. Play for two rounds, get dropped, play another couple, get dropped and so on. None of them seem to get a decent run of games.
2k7dzd.jpg
Hard to gauge Scrimshaw full stop, I reckon.
Was in an environment where he would have been more easily afforded senior exposure if he had shown enough at GCS.
Hadn't developed the tank and think the attitude was not always 100% professional(?)
Has the family connection to the Hawks, back in Vic, but they seem to be landing a few players and they're already ok depth-wise, do the opportunities come?
Instead of writing essays like this, I could just see how he goes in the preseason.

Libba plays ruck rover. No other place for him.
If hes fit hes in my side. Contested beast on the cheap. Guaranteed role.
Yes please
300k starting price if 80-odd and 30% discount is the go (****ed if I know).
If he can average 100, he'll make 200k in 10-12 weeks.
TTHD by all reports, but she's borderline for mine with his injury history and Lord Farquardt's selection shenanigans.

Last edited:
Does Dunkley's emergence as an inside mid in the second half of the season effect Libba's JS and or SC output? There is also McLean whose inside mid role diminished quite a bit once Dunkley was moved to the midfield. Can't see how they play all of Dunkley, McLean, Libba in the midfield at the same time. There is also Wallis, but he'll prob be squeezed out of the mid rotations you would think.

I want to start with Dunkley was F1 or F2 assuming he gets M/F DP but worried that he'll get sent back the the forward line when Libba comes back.
No, the fact he lasts 15 seconds of a season is what effects Libba's JS and output

How much is Nic Newman? If he gets to Carlton as a 3rd rebounding defender type role alongside Simpson & Docherty he could score quite well as a D4 or something.

Sam Collins picked up as Suns 3rd state league pick.
Averaged in the 70s as a first year DEF with Freo in 2016.
Has tidied up his kicking and took over 100+ intercept marks in the VFL this year. CD nerds froth over that stuff.

Reasons GC shouldnt fold:

1. no weekly byes with 17 teams
2. rookies and mature age life line players

Thats all I can think of. Should get Wigg as well next year.

Cool story.

And now let’s see how many SA kids have returned home from the last 50 kids drafted...... I know - Jimmy Toumpas! Knew there was one.
We’ll take another 3 this draft, and your assistant coach :moustache:

They recruited the ultimate clubman GHS who will average 110 leading the inside mids there next year.

Welcome Chad Wingard to my team

What do you reckon changes now that he's a Hawk? He's out of my team now, was scoring great in the second half of the year at port, don't reckon he'll be getting more mid time at the Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nat Fyfe is a ******* :padlock:

Neale gone means he has the whole midfield to himself.

Expecting a 140+ average.
Was already a lock.
Hopefully Blakely gets D/M status.

What do you reckon changes now that he's a Hawk? He's out of my team now, was scoring great in the second half of the year at port, don't reckon he'll be getting more mid time at the Hawks.
Effort and expectation.

Port have become complacent and Chad is a front runner so hes hust jogging along at pace.

Clarko will put a rocket up him

FWD selectable. Good for a 95 IMO

Effort and expectation.

Port have become complacent and Chad is a front runner so hes hust jogging along at pace.

Clarko will put a rocket up him

FWD selectable. Good for a 95 IMO

Averaged 101.5 in the last 11 games after being moved to the middle.
I don't reckon he'll be bad but I don't think he'll be scoring that high at Hawks unless he's getting similar midfield time.
Gone from a lock to a wait and see for me.

FTR I feel like Wingard at Hawthorn will be a 20 disposal/2 goals per game player.
If I'm correct, 20 disposals and 2 goals a game has only happened 5 times by 4 players in the last 25 years. Wingard is a player who has been close twice.
Averaged 98.6 in 2013 and 97.8 in 2015. He is in my imaginary team at the moment.

upload_2018-10-17_20-46-10.png

If I'm correct, 20 disposals and 2 goals a game has only happened 5 times by 4 players in the last 25 years. Wingard is a player who has been close twice.
Averaged 98.6 in 2013 and 97.8 in 2015. He is in my imaginary team at the moment.

View attachment 575649
nice ave campaigner :D

Zerrett appeals Shiel likely copping the attention.
Neale maybe similar with Zorko.
Blakely popular if role right and dpp.
Wingard, Beams, Hanners no for mine.
Lynch a burnman, only if discounted.
Wonder if the corpse of KK could be reanimated in Melbourne. Would be cheap as.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back