2018 Trade and FA thread (opposition supporters post in Trade Hypotheticals thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last hour.

The prime time coverage would have been ******* nuts if the trades happened at the right time.
I actually thought the AFL would find a way to ask clubs to hold off so they would be announced in prime time, but having come home and watching both Trade Lowdown and the AFL site, the coverages are pretty loose, so no, I'm not surprised that they were done during the day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dom looks happy in trading room RE the Adams deal with Dogs.

Why did we pay so much for a average key defender that is injury prone when our key positions are already stacked, stinks of just wanting a player because he wants more money with us.

Why did we pay so much for a average key defender that is injury prone when our key positions are already stacked, stinks of just wanting a player because he wants more money with us.

We probably got as good a deal as we could so for that Noble and team should be congratulated.

However, we are still losing another gun experienced player for more of those shiny little draft picks.

One year I would love to go into a new season at least semi confident we were going to make considerable gains in terms of our ladder position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back