List Mgmt. Trade and Free Agency Discussion 2018 - Edition VI - TRADE SUMMARY IN OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong being obstinate not to let Kelly go.
What a waste of a year.

No offence to any of my Geelong brethren but if I had to live down there for 12 months I’d want to move states too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riewoldt is one of the great forwards, no doubt, in the twilight of his career, but for me the key concern will be the replacement of Rance in say 3-4 years' time.
I trust the football department is developing the younger players, like Balta, but we also need to be on the lookout for established key position defenders, say 22-23 years' old.

Glad WC didn't buckle.

No one is worth pretty much 3 first rounders, especially after 1 year.
Exactly , cAts proved to be a bunch of self righteous campaigners through the trade period , I’m convinced that the afl need to arbitrate in some circumstances, prob not with contracted players in other casss it’could help

Riewoldt is one of the great forwards, no doubt, in the twilight of his career, but for me the key concern will be the replacement of Rance in say 3-4 years' time.
I trust the football department is developing the younger players, like Balta, but we also need to be on the lookout for established key position defenders, say 22-23 years' old.
Cotchin will be the hardest to replace , inside as they get who can alter the direction of a game. When he goes out of the centre square we get smashed.

Cotchin will be the hardest to replace , inside as they get who can alter the direction of a game. When he goes out of the centre square we get smashed.

Our window will end when Riewoldt, Rance and Cotchin retire. Talk of replacing them is optimistic to put it diplomatically.

You should be able to rollover threads. I gave instructions for it in our mod PM.

Yeah I checked them out but no roll over option shows for me as far as I can see.

I checked the mod board and it reads as if only full mods can do it.

I have another look tomorrow though to be sure.

Yeah I checked them out but no roll over option shows for me as far as I can see.

Maybe I'm wrong then. I just figured it was basic stuff didn't realise it'd be full mod exclusive.

I did it just now.

You should be able to rollover threads. I gave instructions for it in our mod PM.

Maybe I'm wrong then. I just figured it was basic stuff didn't realise it'd be full mod exclusive.

I did it just now.

Take it to pm please and stop derailing the thread...:D

Our window will end when Riewoldt, Rance and Cotchin retire. Talk of replacing them is optimistic to put it diplomatically.
theforceawakens_whoa_c767b826.gif

We have three years to address losing them. We have already got lynch and a couple of key player types sitting in the two's developing.

I'm more optimistic than ever that we will be able to adequately replace them. Onballers can be got easily and that will do for Cotch. Lynch is a good start in replacing Jack and hopefully balta can come on and replace Rance. If not we can trade and draft. No club is better placed to be able to cover the loss of star player than the Tigers are now. Plus we are a destination club.
Also our feeder club... GCS... Will keep our stocks up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back