LVFL 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Simply stated the fact he was out last season. He clearly had an issue with Inglewood which was the fact they were s**t, hence why he left. Maybe he feels a little guilty.
My mail is that he left on good terms with the intention of returning the following season. Apparently wanted to win a flag with his brothers and cousins at Tally before some of them retire.... smart move in hindsight.

S
Had so many issues he's gone back. :drunk:

Issue, not the plural form. So he should go back. If I heard correct he left ‘due to the fact that his work, couldn’t see him vommit’ Seems funny that he could commit enough to qualify in quick time for wherever he went. Good luck to him, I hope he sticks it out for the playing group still there.

S

Issue, not the plural form. So he should go back. If I heard correct he left ‘due to the fact that his work, couldn’t see him vommit’ Seems funny that he could commit enough to qualify in quick time for wherever he went. Good luck to him, I hope he sticks it out for the playing group still there.

I tell you what if he goes back to Inglewood..and I hope he does...i would not clear him back half way through the year again

Strong rumours indicating that Bridgey’s Tom Broadbent has gone to Natte- Bealiba.

Hopefully a change of scenery can reignite some passion for the game as many of his team mates from last season said he really didn’t want to turn up most weeks. It’s a shame, very very talented boy!

Strong rumours indicating that Bridgey’s Tom Broadbent has gone to Natte- Bealiba.

Hopefully a change of scenery can reignite some passion for the game as many of his team mates from last season said he really didn’t want to turn up most weeks. It’s a shame, very very talented boy!
Had the sads on cause they weren’t winning every week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back