Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
doing the Bethany marathon tomorrow
definitely under prepared due to illness and a hamstring injury during training

Strangely nervous 12 hours out
Ok so my advice .. don't drink too much the night before*

* actually in another life i have run a few marathons but i was so s**t at it bitched, whinged and moaned the whole 42.2Kms. And i like food and alcohol too much.

i had 5 separate contracts in the past 12 months... s**t stresses you out a bit.

Better than being casual and having a panic attack at the sound of your phone ringing thinking that its going to be the recruitment agency saying that "your services are no longer required"

I use the L'Oréal stuff that stops micro-aggressions or some s**t but my wife tells me it's the same stuff thats in her silken unicorn tears moisturiser.

on this topic, has anyone ever used a womens razor? they are complete shite and i assume designed that way so that women get sucked in to spending more $$$ on beauty products

The highway between Whyalla and Cowell today. Farmers topsoil.

View attachment 576249

i remember driving back through mildura/renmark a couple of years ago and there was an absolute banger of a thunderstorm

i could see these massive black clouds for about 150ks and we didnt seem to be getting any closer so i didnt think it eventuate into anything

get through mildura and about 10ks out it starts absolutely crashing down, almost can't see the road. a few km on and it's dry but theres a massive mad max dust storm, then a bit further and its a deluge and some idiot towing a boat has lost it and tipped over across the road. sat there for about 10 minutes behind a police blockade and im the second vehicle directed down a dirt track. at the time my transportation was a lowered xr6 turbo so i was like ok mete. drive down this mud road sliding around like crazy trying to maintain forward momentum and feeling sorry for whoever was behind me. eventually made it back onto the road and by the time and went through a few more crazy rain/dust storms and by renmark the car was mostly clean

Abandon the material world and live in a yurt.

Live in that little room under the stairs of the Fos Stand where Barry Curtin lurks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst storm I have been in was NYE at Alice Springs (around 1990). Stinking hot day, having a few beers with my Brother in Law out the back of his place. These massive clouds roll in and it hails like crazy for about 20 minutes.

Phantom comics have really gone all edgy haven't they? There's a topless check in the last one I read. Not seen from the front, but still...

Sent from mTalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back