Division 1 2019 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You were on the mark there Richie.
Sth were hoping Chris jones from box hill would play on him which would have been a great match up . When I heard he was lining up for box hill I knew we were going to be up against it . Eddy was all the talk at the start of the season but ainger is pure class.

Just read it on the local footy herald sun section. Is it official? What’s ya thoughts?

Its official Doggies. That release was suppose to be a little later. Hard to keep things quiet these days.

Very impressive man, who has an outstanding playing & coaching record. Only 34 but is quite dynamic & not being long out of the game was something that was attractive. Had some options at higher levels to explore but we were lucky enough to convince him to take on our role.

Its official Doggies. That release was suppose to be a little later. Hard to keep things quiet these days.

Very impressive man, who has an outstanding playing & coaching record. Only 34 but is quite dynamic & not being long out of the game was something that was attractive. Had some options at higher levels to explore but we were lucky enough to convince him to take on our role.

Will he chuck the boots on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exciting times at Donny! Any new recruits unveiled yet? Might have a bit of a Noble Park/Berwick feel to it..? :p

WRFL division1 Club looking for a practice match on the 23/3/2019 or the week before for Seniors , Reserves and 18's. Our ground is unavailable.

Please DM me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back