Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 13 - Gold Coast Royals vs Mount Buller Demons at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Geeze, don't carp on about it. Clowning around leaves a real tang in my mouth. I'll sea your puns and raise you ten. Sadly when I entered ten puns in the world punning championships, I thought one would win. But no pun in ten did.
Not enough sPUNTENeity?

Not enough sPUNTENeity?
I think it had something to do with the fact it wasn't so much a punning competition as a supramolecular architecture conference hosted by the Royal Australian Chemical Institute that probably cost me.

I think it had something to do with the fact it wasn't so much a punning competition as a supramolecular architecture conference hosted by the Royal Australian Chemical Institute that probably cost me.
It’s hard to make good chemistry jokes. All the good ones Argon.

It’s hard to make good chemistry jokes. All the good ones Argon.
Working in chemical research i've heard them all. I just want to barium all now

Geeze, don't carp on about it. Clowning around leaves a real tang in my mouth. I'll sea your puns and raise you ten. Sadly when I entered ten puns in the world punning championships, I thought one would win. But no pun in ten did.
I might sit here on my Perch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should be banned. A post that bad should not go unpunished.

You should be banned. A post that bad should not go unpunished.
I was in a banned once. I call it that because we weren't allowed to play anywhere.

Did you feel abannedoned?
Not then, but my mum used to pack my lunch, then send me off to school and while I was there, she'd move house.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back