Universal Love TRTT Part 7: Swimming & T*ts Variety Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What do you do with them?

Sent from mTalk
Enjoy the ride. We have 2 daughters so I got run over by oestrogen years ago.
Came thru' it a better person too. Did it give me a greater insight into how women think?
sort of but I wasn't really interested in knowing. There should be a mystery between the sexes.

So Indiana was as close to any of that as I reckon I could get away with.

It's still Lucas, right?

Sent from mTalk

lol

Pretty, pretty close.

My niece and her fella are thinking about having another kid and they’d like a girl to go with their boy.

His name is Finn.

So every time this comes up, me and her sister insist that baby girl has to be called Rey.

She gets triggered af every damn time, lmao...

lol

Pretty, pretty close.

My niece and her fella are thinking about having another kid and they’d like a girl to go with their boy.

His name is Finn.

So every time this comes up, me and her sister insist that baby girl has to be called Rey.

She gets triggered af every damn time, lmao...

I reckon Kylo or Han was doable as a boy, but we had our heart set on other names. One of the ultimate 80s names I reckon.

Wouldn't name it Kylo though. It will have an uncle Luke and that could end bad.

Sent from mTalk

I reckon Kylo or Han was doable as a boy, but we had our heart set on other names. One of the ultimate 80s names I reckon.

Wouldn't name it Kylo though. It will have an uncle Luke and that could end bad.

Sent from mTalk

Luke is the early frontrunner if my niece has another boy, lol...

Luke is the early frontrunner if my niece has another boy, lol...

Mum says she already had the name picked out. Dad says it had nothing to do with Star Wars. His eyes say different.

Dad chased uncle fella out the cinema for blocks attempting to flog him when he spoiled the twist in Empire and my dad didn't believe it at first.

Ah, Star Wars.

Sent from mTalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Partner and baby already synced up their sleep. Me on guard making sure baby is safe.

I will never sleep again.

Sent from mTalk
For sanity, best one is each pick one day (night) a week where you each do 8pm to 8am all the night’s get ups. One clear night when you don’t need to stress or be arguing over ‘it’s your turn’ is priceless.

For sanity, best one is each pick one day (night) a week where you each do 8pm to 8am all the night’s get ups. One clear night when you don’t need to stress or be arguing over ‘it’s your turn’ is priceless.

I'm fine being a night owl. Problem will be when I have to adjust back to work hours. I've barely adjusted as is as I only moved up from afternoon shift to day shift this year.

Sent from mTalk

Very happy with the Wentworth by election result. It shows that even Liberals have a limit to the distance the party should veer right.

Very happy with the Wentworth by election result. It shows that even Liberals have a limit to the distance the party should veer right.

it shouldnt really be that difficult should it?
start accepting climate change is real and stop subsidising new coal mines. even the private energy sector is moving on.
also, would be a good idea to stop putting children in concentration camps.

Malcolm's disastrous double dissolution, the super saturday 4 by-elections shellacking
Wagga falling for the 1st time since the 50's and now Wentworth which they'd never lost in over 100yrs
while sitting on a 17% margin. There's no spinning todays result however hard they try.

:D

Malcolm's disastrous double dissolution, the super saturday 4 by-elections shellacking
Wagga falling for the 1st time since the 50's and now Wentworth which they'd never lost in over 100yrs
while sitting on a 17% margin. There's no spinning todays result however hard they try.

Bullshit Bill will be PM within 6 months.

He knifes 2 PM, Rudd changes the rules so it becomes near impossible to dump a Labor leader unless he/she lose an election and Bill is protected from a challege by Albo and who won and would continue win the vote of the members of the Party.

Oh well, just like 1901-15 when we had 8 PM's in less than 15 years we will have 7 in 12 years if you can't Rudd twice. Good chance we can match the 8 in 15 years from a century ago.

Haha you missed Sco-Mo's speech at the Libs post vote function. Hes back at work Monday to turn it around.

Parliament will sit 3 weeks in November and then I reckon mid January Morrison's calls a 6 week election campaign. Need a minimum of 33 days for writs to be issued etc.

Interesting song choice for key song of Invictus Games opening ceremony - Flame Trees. Kate Cebrano filling in for Barnsey, Mossy gets to sing half the song, William Barton on diggerido, armed forces band and about 50 in the choir.

Now the GG makes a speech. More music needed.

Interesting song choice for key song of Invictus Games opening ceremony - Flame Trees. Kate Cebrano filling in for Barnsey, Mossy gets to sing half the song, William Barton on diggerido, armed forces band and about 50 in the choir.

Now the GG makes a speech. More music needed.
Carn mate, give us the important stuff. What's Meghan wearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back