Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors - Season 26 Team Thread #ClichédHashtag

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys,

I know I haven’t been around as much as I would’ve liked, but I’m preparing for surgery which will take place tomorrow morning.

Keep kicking ass and hopefully I’ll be able to get on whilst laid up in the hospital

Hi guys,

I know I haven’t been around as much as I would’ve liked, but I’m preparing for surgery which will take place tomorrow morning.

Keep kicking ass and hopefully I’ll be able to get on whilst laid up in the hospital
Godspeed mate. Hope it's nothing major and wishing you a speedy recovery :thumbsu:

Hi guys,

Good luck and hope it's nothing too serious and a speedy recovery

Hi guys,

I will step up in your absence.

Hi guys,

Best of luck IMS, fix all those niggles and come back bigger and stronger :)

Seriously, take care and speedy recovery x

Hi guys,

Hope all is well mate :thumbsu:

Hi guys,

good luck, hope it goes really well for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back